Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > IGK wants to SWF Hal
Pages (58): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

quote:
Originally posted by srussell0018
Well I can't speak for things

Old Post Apr-23-2011 16:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MrJiveBoJingles
Supreme tranceaddict

"Digging up" the thread took me a few minutes. I've wasted my life!

Old Post Apr-23-2011 16:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MrJiveBoJingles Click here to Send MrJiveBoJingles a Private Message Add MrJiveBoJingles to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EddieZilker
This is the dance.

quote:
Originally posted by Domesticated
Yes, but only because I KNEW you'd reply to me, saying that you knew I was going to post that! Hahhahahahaha I got you good man!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU lollercoaster

Now with extra singles!
my old stuff, not quite up to snuff - but I still dig it - UPDATED 9/23/2012

Old Post Apr-23-2011 16:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EddieZilker Click here to Send EddieZilker a Private Message Visit EddieZilker's homepage! Add EddieZilker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

Lol, and me defending somebody else has magically turned into me caring what you all say about me again. Brilliant. You guys get dumber and more desperate with every post.

And Domesticated, I clearly was not replying to you, as I am now. At least the other people posting are actually funny at points. You're just a leech that sucks onto threads that other people start, and try to join into the lulz just by being associated with the people who actually have a mind of their own. How does it make you feel to be such a sheep. Wait let me guess, "Sander van Doorn" . I hope you're not actually trying to be funny.

Old Post Apr-23-2011 16:15  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

quote:
Originally posted by Halcyon+On+On

Completely taking things out of context. A cunning strategy by an equally cunning linguist.

Old Post Apr-23-2011 16:16  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

quote:
Originally posted by MrJiveBoJingles
"Digging up" the thread took me a few minutes. I've wasted my life!

Not true. There are so many fucking hilarious burns in those threads. Lmao.

lol

Originally posted by igottaknow
You and your groupies are boring me. later loser. have fun waxing you gay lover's head

Yeah right, "bored". Read: going to buy some Rogaine.

Old Post Apr-23-2011 16:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MrJiveBoJingles
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

Old Post Apr-23-2011 16:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MrJiveBoJingles Click here to Send MrJiveBoJingles a Private Message Add MrJiveBoJingles to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

quote:
Completely taking things out of context. A cunning strategy by an equally cunning linguist.

Well... thank you. Thank you lots.

Old Post Apr-23-2011 16:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

quote:
Lol, and me defending somebody else has magically turned into me caring what you all say about me again. Brilliant. You guys get dumber and more desperate with every post.

And Domesticated, I clearly was not replying to you, as I am now. At least the other people posting are actually funny at points. You're just a leech that sucks onto threads that other people start, and try to join into the lulz just by being associated with the people who actually have a mind of their own. How does it make you feel to be such a sheep. Wait let me guess, "Sander van Doorn" . I hope you're not actually trying to be funny.

I just think it's incredibly pathetic that, even after we ignore you and shift back on topic, you still find a way to insinuate yourself into the conversation. Fucking sad loser.

Old Post Apr-23-2011 16:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

Oh drat! Did I fall into his trap?!

Old Post Apr-23-2011 16:18 
srussell0018
Chaostician

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Pie
I just think it's incredibly pathetic that, even after we ignore you and shift back on topic, you still find a way to insinuate yourself into the conversation. Fucking sad loser.

You're doing a good job ignoring me now Please keep replying, it sustains me.

Old Post Apr-23-2011 16:18  Ireland
Silky Johnson

You totally did you FOOL.

Old Post Apr-23-2011 16:18 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > IGK wants to SWF Hal
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (58): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID : drums and dark beats + sample [2005] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOGP - "Pathfinder" [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread