Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Florida EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2014.07.03 [CFL] Paul Ritch @ The Kennedy Tampa
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
chillenandy321
PARTY!! 8-)

2014.07.03 [CFL] Paul Ritch @ The Kennedy Tampa

Per Bandsintown

http://www.bandsintown.com/event/82...h&came_from=114

Old Post Jun-07-2014 14:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chillenandy321 Click here to Send chillenandy321 a Private Message Visit chillenandy321's homepage! Add chillenandy321 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

Ah, so perfect considering July 4th falls on a Friday and I have off.

July is going to be awesome in Tampa. About time!

Old Post Jun-07-2014 14:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

Re: 2014.07.03 [CFL] Paul Ritch @ The Kennedy Tampa

quote:
Originally posted by chillenandy321
Per Bandsintown

http://www.bandsintown.com/event/82...h&came_from=114

Crazy shit. Never seen Ritch either. Will be there!

http://www.wantickets.com/Events/16...in-Full-Effect/

Old Post Jun-07-2014 15:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rissinite
Supreme tranceaddict

Holyyyyy Shit! Can't believe this. Ritch is probably my favorite live Drumcode artist of all the ones I've seen (seen em all). Hypnotic, driving, techno in TPA. Can't wait

Old Post Jun-07-2014 15:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Rissinite Click here to Send Rissinite a Private Message Add Rissinite to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

Yes!!!!!

And it's at my fav Tampa spot. Kennedy is real chill and comfy for me

Old Post Jun-07-2014 18:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Faceplant Click here to Send Faceplant a Private Message Add Faceplant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rissinite
Supreme tranceaddict

Unreleased Nuclear Bomb

Old Post Jun-08-2014 16:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Rissinite Click here to Send Rissinite a Private Message Add Rissinite to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

quote:
Originally posted by Rissinite
Unreleased Nuclear Bomb

Wtf is going on!! Haha that shit is nastyyy. One of the most intense, yet satisfying techno tracks I've heard all year. Good stuff

Old Post Jun-09-2014 05:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

Excited for this. Every Kennedy show I've been to has had a good crowd, very minimal amount of hipsters and lots of cute girls. But more than that, can't wait to finally catch Paul live. Drummmmcooddddee

Old Post Jun-26-2014 07:07 
chillenandy321
PARTY!! 8-)

How long you think he will really play? Lots of artists on the flyer just curious. Not wanting to drive from Orlando for a 1 hour set to be honest.

Old Post Jun-29-2014 22:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chillenandy321 Click here to Send chillenandy321 a Private Message Visit chillenandy321's homepage! Add chillenandy321 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by chillenandy321
How long you think he will really play? Lots of artists on the flyer just curious. Not wanting to drive from Orlando for a 1 hour set to be honest.
qft. Skipping out on this

Old Post Jun-29-2014 23:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Faceplant Click here to Send Faceplant a Private Message Add Faceplant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rissinite
Supreme tranceaddict

No way he doesn't play 2 hours minimum

Old Post Jun-30-2014 01:58  United States
OrangestO
–30–

All signs point to a short set (anything two hours or less). That's weak, imo.

It's a club, not a festival. I hate that around here. Short sets at best.

Might go just because I have Friday off but don't hold your breath.

Old Post Jul-01-2014 00:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Florida EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2014.07.03 [CFL] Paul Ritch @ The Kennedy Tampa
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacknice trance track need id [2007] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHemstock & Jennings - "Northern Lights" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread