Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Electric Island 2015
Pages (15): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

Definitely in for Sasha and possibly Loco Dice (weather permitting that day).

Since early birds are gone... I would have only gotten the SP because you'd have to go 3 of 4 times to get your money's worth. Now with season passes at $144 with service charge I'll just pick and choose. Not worth it anymore IMO. I had an okay time last year, but nothing like the first year (all fun parties).

Old Post Mar-25-2015 03:56  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
I wish they'd give them and Green Velvet a rest for one season lol. With only 4 dates a year I wish they were all new bookings.

Only name that stood out was recondite but I heard he's only good amongst techno artists and if he's on a deep line up its very underwhelming

Old Post Mar-25-2015 04:47  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

I think its a great line up... I always like seeing more new names, but I don't mind repeats if its of djs I like... never seen beyer so I wouldn't mind checking him out... Its been a while since I seen Lawler so i'll deff be there for that one...

Old Post Mar-25-2015 15:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ItalianPoiSon Click here to Send ItalianPoiSon a Private Message Visit ItalianPoiSon's homepage! Add ItalianPoiSon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
I wish they'd give them and Green Velvet a rest for one season lol. With only 4 dates a year I wish they were all new bookings.

Tale Of Us @ Electric Island holds a special place in my heart, both times, had awesome times and it was a great way to close out the weekend with me and my brother. I think they're great, but my brother thinks they're amazing! So, it's really cool to see how excited he gets to see them.

I still get goosebumps from thinking about when when the played their remix of Caribou to close it out last year in the rain.

Old Post Mar-25-2015 16:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

Don't get me wrong, it's a very solid, well-rounded lineup. I'm always itching for new names. I had this issue with DD as well. EI isn't as guilty as they are, though!

I'm torn about Lawler. Danny T is doing a marathon set from Sunday-Monday so I think I'm more inclined to do that instead.

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Mar-25-2015 17:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

quote:
Originally posted by Mach X
Tale Of Us @ Electric Island holds a special place in my heart, both times, had awesome times and it was a great way to close out the weekend with me and my brother.

Tale of Us has only been here once to EI..... When was the second???

Old Post Mar-25-2015 23:39  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
Originally posted by Dior Homme
Tale of Us has only been here once to EI..... When was the second???

Old Post Mar-26-2015 01:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

I really don't remember 2013. And I went to all the events the first year.

Must not have been that memorable/significant. When I saw them last year I was really disappointed after seeing them play so well at DEMF.

Old Post Mar-26-2015 04:57  France
gimmebeatz
JP Addict

lee burridge

Old Post Mar-26-2015 13:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for gimmebeatz Click here to Send gimmebeatz a Private Message Add gimmebeatz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gimmebeatz
JP Addict

quote:
Don't get me wrong, it's a very solid, well-rounded lineup. I'm always itching for new names. I had this issue with DD as well. EI isn't as guilty as they are, though!

I'm torn about Lawler. Danny T is doing a marathon set from Sunday-Monday so I think I'm more inclined to do that instead.

would totally take DT marathon over lawler for sure

Old Post Mar-26-2015 13:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for gimmebeatz Click here to Send gimmebeatz a Private Message Add gimmebeatz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

fyi john digweed announced for the carl cox's stage at dd

Old Post Mar-26-2015 17:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ItalianPoiSon Click here to Send ItalianPoiSon a Private Message Visit ItalianPoiSon's homepage! Add ItalianPoiSon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Big Boss
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Mach X
VERY curious as to why they're reverting back to the Footwork FW logo on the promotional material for this year.

They are going to be doing other events outside of CODA, so it makes sense to use FW as the promo company.

Old Post Mar-26-2015 22:48  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Big Boss Click here to Send Big Boss a Private Message Add Big Boss to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Electric Island 2015
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackIt Says You Are Unique [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGuru Josh Project - Infinity 2008 (Klaas Vocal Edit) [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread