Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > TAs unite with computing power to fight Cancer
Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Euphorchaotic
tranceaddict in training

Ill cure cancer myself. Ill carve out and eat every damn tumor out there if I have to. CORPSMAN UP!? Gimee my K-Bar... im going in.

"The U.S.M.C. is over 219 years of romping, stomping, hell, death and destruction. The finest fighting machine the world has ever seen. We were born in a bomb crater, our mother was an M-16 and our father was the devil. Each moment I live is an additional threat upon your life. I am a rough looking, roving soldier of the sea. I am cocky, self-centered, overbearing and I do not know the meaning of fear... for I am fear itself. I am a green, amphibious monster made of blood and guts who arose from the sea, festering on anti-Americans throughout the globe. Whenever it may arise, and when my time comes, I will die a glorious death on the battlefield, giving my life to Mom, the Corps, and the American flag."

Old Post Jun-09-2006 14:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Euphorchaotic Click here to Send Euphorchaotic a Private Message Add Euphorchaotic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaperBag831
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by tubularbills
agreed . too many relatives lost to it.

+4

Old Post Jun-12-2006 02:44  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for PaperBag831 Click here to Send PaperBag831 a Private Message Visit PaperBag831's homepage! Add PaperBag831 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjConfessions
Senior tranceaddict

muah ha ha ha, DjSlain back on the project

...known from a videotape the two made when they met in March... in Dresdens home, Dresden amputated Gabriels penis and Dresden and Gabriel ate the penis together...Gabriel had insisted that Dresden bite his penis off; this did not work.. Dresden used a knife. When that knife turned out to be too blunt, Dresden used a sharper knife to slice the penis off. Gabriel apparently tried to eat his share of his own penis..but could not because it was too..."chewy". Dresden then sautéed the penis in a pan with salt, pepper, and garlic.

Old Post Jun-13-2006 16:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DjConfessions Click here to Send DjConfessions a Private Message Visit DjConfessions's homepage! Add DjConfessions to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
d-miurge
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm joining.

Old Post Jun-15-2006 15:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for d-miurge Click here to Send d-miurge a Private Message Add d-miurge to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
optik
Supreme tranceaddict

done

Old Post Jul-08-2006 17:28  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for optik Click here to Send optik a Private Message Visit optik's homepage! Add optik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
montypython06
tranceaddict in training

is this thing for real? I'm a saavy/picky computer user and I generaly don't trust most of what I see on the net, so enlighten me on this, what's the catch?

Old Post Jul-10-2006 07:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for montypython06 Click here to Send montypython06 a Private Message Add montypython06 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
metalgearsolid
I am a sexist

Why don't you guys just invest in CTIC a company that treats cancer and that wants to find a cure too?

Old Post Jul-10-2006 11:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for metalgearsolid Click here to Send metalgearsolid a Private Message Visit metalgearsolid's homepage! Add metalgearsolid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
optik
Supreme tranceaddict

cause this really is something for nothing (except I guess electricity)

the number of hours my powerful PC just sits and does nothing can be used as part of a virtual supercomputer - whats to loose?

metal - investing costs money - this is something you can do for free.

monty - it is fine a small app sits on your PC - you can tell it whan to run.

Old Post Jul-10-2006 20:18  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for optik Click here to Send optik a Private Message Visit optik's homepage! Add optik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjConfessions
Senior tranceaddict

after 4 long years, i'm switching projects and teams. Switching over to Folding@Home with SomethingAwful.

keep fighting the good fight all.

...known from a videotape the two made when they met in March... in Dresdens home, Dresden amputated Gabriels penis and Dresden and Gabriel ate the penis together...Gabriel had insisted that Dresden bite his penis off; this did not work.. Dresden used a knife. When that knife turned out to be too blunt, Dresden used a sharper knife to slice the penis off. Gabriel apparently tried to eat his share of his own penis..but could not because it was too..."chewy". Dresden then sautéed the penis in a pan with salt, pepper, and garlic.

Old Post Sep-09-2006 04:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DjConfessions Click here to Send DjConfessions a Private Message Visit DjConfessions's homepage! Add DjConfessions to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nrg2Nfinit
ItaloDiscoAddict

quote:
Originally posted by metalgearsolid
Why don't you guys just invest in CTIC a company that treats cancer and that wants to find a cure too?

thats not a bad idea unless they crash like nortel

Old Post Sep-09-2006 19:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nrg2Nfinit Click here to Send Nrg2Nfinit a Private Message Add Nrg2Nfinit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kramer333
Senior tranceaddict

joined!

Old Post Sep-14-2006 12:57  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for kramer333 Click here to Send kramer333 a Private Message Visit kramer333's homepage! Add kramer333 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zenchowdah
I'm beyond it.

werd

Old Post Sep-21-2006 01:41  Pitcairn Island
Click Here to See the Profile for Zenchowdah Click here to Send Zenchowdah a Private Message Add Zenchowdah to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > TAs unite with computing power to fight Cancer
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDj Jean @ Sensation White 2005 [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGigi D'Agostino - "L'Amour Toujours" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread