Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > TAs unite with computing power to fight Cancer
Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

I just joined as Halcyon+On...

I also went over to my Grandma's machine to register her in for it as well

That's two more Pentium 4 3.2 GHz machines to add to the effort

It's these sorts of things that really define what it is to be human...

Old Post Sep-15-2004 23:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pett
Supreme tranceaddict

cool, signed up.

Old Post Sep-26-2004 15:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for Pett Click here to Send Pett a Private Message Add Pett to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
D Dubya
Deeper

logged in and joined the team

Old Post Sep-27-2004 17:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for D Dubya Click here to Send D Dubya a Private Message Add D Dubya to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dupz
Supreme tranceaddict

Another Pentium 4 3.2 GHz on board for the ride...

Keep spreading the word....

Old Post Sep-29-2004 12:05  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Dupz Click here to Send Dupz a Private Message Add Dupz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sunsnail
Global Moderator

a 2.8E just joined as Sunsnail.

Those spinning models of atoms alone are worth enough to download this program

Old Post Oct-08-2004 02:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for Sunsnail Click here to Send Sunsnail a Private Message Add Sunsnail to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mgz
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by djchris
I'd go with Folding@Home...much better I think and theres huge competition and it does the same thing just does WU's for more life threatening diseases and cancer.

http://www.stanford.edu/group/pandegroup/folding/

same here , 433 WU's so far....

I'm pretty sick when everybody and their dogs open a Distribute Computing--> repetitive/duplicated results (hell yes, in Canada the Universities team up to form a folding research base on computer processing too, just another way to ask the gov for $$$$$$$ ) --> why not united in one big fat Distribute Computing System such as Folding@Home, so we can find it sooner...

Old Post Oct-21-2004 19:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mgz Click here to Send Mgz a Private Message Add Mgz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nialsjd
Suspended User

any help is any help, no matter where it goes. anways, going to add a 3ghz station tomorrow.

Old Post Dec-06-2004 08:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for nialsjd Click here to Send nialsjd a Private Message Add nialsjd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Petrogad
David & Carr

Registering a few of the PC's at my work right now, Cousin just was diagnosed with Cancer so cheers out for starting this and to everyone who is helping
-p

Old Post Dec-07-2004 12:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Petrogad Click here to Send Petrogad a Private Message Visit Petrogad's homepage! Add Petrogad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ghost Raver
Senior tranceaddict

Registered, looks interesting

Old Post Dec-11-2004 23:16  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Ghost Raver Click here to Send Ghost Raver a Private Message Add Ghost Raver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ JEM
Suspended User

Rock The vote!

Originally posted by Ian^
and If I try really hard, I can fart the melody to PPK - Resurrection

Old Post Jan-12-2005 08:19  Yugoslavia
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ JEM Click here to Send DJ JEM a Private Message Add DJ JEM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jasmyn
Supreme tranceaddict

well i'm glad i finally got around to doing this! go team tranceaddict! hehe ...

Old Post Feb-20-2005 06:51  Cambodia
Click Here to See the Profile for jasmyn Click here to Send jasmyn a Private Message Add jasmyn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cynical
Suspended User

The power it takes for everybody using this service to run their processors at 100% constantly is so deeply ineffecient and the enviromental impact it causes negates any positive impact that these calculations might have.

By running this program you are doing a lot more damage than good.

Old Post Mar-03-2005 12:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for Cynical Click here to Send Cynical a Private Message Visit Cynical's homepage! Add Cynical to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > TAs unite with computing power to fight Cancer
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[1969] []

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[1969]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread