Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Kai Tracid - "Liquid Skies" (Meridian Mix)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
djeidolon
tranceaddict

help me please..

http://www.tranergy.de/index/8feb2003/Index8feb2003.avi

I need to know what song is in this video, a free rave ticket depends on it!! hehe

IdealSound.ca - 24/7 Electronica Radio

Tune in: [128kbps (Cable/DSL)] or [32kbps (Dialup)]

Old Post Apr-11-2003 06:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for djeidolon Click here to Send djeidolon a Private Message Visit djeidolon's homepage! Add djeidolon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djeidolon
tranceaddict

bump

IdealSound.ca - 24/7 Electronica Radio

Tune in: [128kbps (Cable/DSL)] or [32kbps (Dialup)]

Old Post Apr-11-2003 20:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for djeidolon Click here to Send djeidolon a Private Message Visit djeidolon's homepage! Add djeidolon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rhythm
Emotionotes

i dunno but it has a nice sound! hehe
sorry i couldn't help

Old Post Apr-12-2003 01:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Rhythm Click here to Send Rhythm a Private Message Visit Rhythm's homepage! Add Rhythm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mavo
Chichi's grande song!

holy shite!! i need NOW!!!. Mods can u move this to the unknown tracks section so we can get an id

cheerz
mavi

Old Post Apr-12-2003 05:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mavo Click here to Send mavo a Private Message Add mavo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Werewolf
...addicted to someone...

tell me please if you find it

Old Post Apr-12-2003 05:14  Turkey
Click Here to See the Profile for Werewolf Click here to Send Werewolf a Private Message Visit Werewolf's homepage! Add Werewolf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wackattack
tranceaddict

Dunno

hey i know i am the new guy around here but the tiesto live is very cool i will ask my friend if he knows it he does know alot when it comes to tracks and stuff. maybe i can find out in like 3 hours. peace-a peace-a

Old Post Apr-12-2003 14:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wackattack Click here to Send wackattack a Private Message Add wackattack to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mavo
Chichi's grande song!

c'mon Ta's we need this HELP

mavo

Old Post Apr-20-2003 19:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mavo Click here to Send mavo a Private Message Add mavo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Tranz
Mafiya Beatts

Kinda hard to hear the music with all the people shouting, is it possible you can get a better sample?

www.mafiyabeatts.com
Vote for Tranz @ The DJ List!

Old Post Apr-20-2003 21:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Tranz Click here to Send DJ Tranz a Private Message Visit DJ Tranz's homepage! Add DJ Tranz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mavo
Chichi's grande song!

try these url's:

http://www.tranergy.de/index/8feb20...ex8feb2003b.avi
http://www.tranergy.de/index/8feb20...ex8feb2003c.avi

thanx
mavi

Old Post Apr-21-2003 22:20  United States
mavo
Chichi's grande song!

Kai Tracid - "Liquid Skies"(Meridian Mix)

mavo

Old Post Apr-25-2003 01:51  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Kai Tracid - "Liquid Skies" (Meridian Mix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTiesto @ Disneyland - Track 30 [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNew Energy - Apple Juice (Vortex Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread