Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Underworld - "Born Slippy" (Nukx Mix)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Aabech
Supreme tranceaddict

King Magnificent mix of Born Slippy

Hello there!

I have this tune from JFK's liveset at radio West FM, 15-03-2003. This sample is taken from 17:11. If you have the tracklist for this set, I would appreciate it much (thread also posted in tracklisting forum).

Could this be the Picotto Private Mix I've heard so much about? I think it has some Marco V style over the beat. But then again, you never know..

Happy listening!

Old Post May-08-2003 16:40  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for Aabech Click here to Send Aabech a Private Message Add Aabech to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rsxtypes
Pimp of the Caribbean

Smiley DJ

Underworld - Born Slippy (Nukx Mix)

Old Post May-09-2003 01:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for rsxtypes Click here to Send rsxtypes a Private Message Add rsxtypes to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aabech
Supreme tranceaddict

Hello!

Thanks buddy!

Old Post May-09-2003 08:12  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for Aabech Click here to Send Aabech a Private Message Add Aabech to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Underworld - "Born Slippy" (Nukx Mix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback___ 2004 Vocal = "Screwed Up, Because She Got Screwed, Hey Hey C'Mon" [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJK - "You and I" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread