Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Mark van Dale - Love Slave
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
dj_pontiac
tranceaddict

Confused Help ID this tune

please help me id this song
i know it, but i cant remember the name
i got it from a set of mark van dale live at matrixxx from www.eurodancehits.com
thanks all
peace

Old Post May-23-2003 22:09  Argentina
Click Here to See the Profile for dj_pontiac Click here to Send dj_pontiac a Private Message Visit dj_pontiac's homepage! Add dj_pontiac to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dj_pontiac
tranceaddict

Question hope it works

i dunno if the mp3 is going to play ok coz when i click on the link on my computer it opens winamp and it loads the demo song (the one of the llama)
if it doesnt work plz tell me how to upload it correctly, altough i selected the right file
thanx

Old Post May-23-2003 22:14  Argentina
Click Here to See the Profile for dj_pontiac Click here to Send dj_pontiac a Private Message Visit dj_pontiac's homepage! Add dj_pontiac to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Disney
Extremist!

Re: hope it works

quote:
Originally posted by dj_pontiac
i dunno if the mp3 is going to play ok coz when i click on the link on my computer it opens winamp and it loads the demo song (the one of the llama)
if it doesnt work plz tell me how to upload it correctly, altough i selected the right file
thanx

Sample works, dunno the song btw...

Old Post May-23-2003 22:33  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Disney Click here to Send Disney a Private Message Add Disney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dj_pontiac
tranceaddict

someone told me this is the remix of an ooolldddd song, anyone know the original name of the song or at least can hear what the singer says towards the end of the track?
i hear something like save to love, stay to love or smthing, help plz
tnx

edit: the song is made by mark van dale and its called love slave ( i was close )

Last edited by dj_pontiac on Jun-03-2003 at 20:18

Old Post Jun-03-2003 15:35  Argentina

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Mark van Dale - Love Slave
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID recent track, played often on Etn.fm & Di.fm [2006] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEmmanuel Top - "Turkish Bazar" (Reeloop Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread