Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Luke Chable & Jono Fernandez - "Before you break on me"
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Slapskin
Supreme tranceaddict

luke chable & jono fernandez - before you break on me

i need this shit bad. its so smooth and spine chilling. i must know what it is.

Last edited by Slapskin on May-31-2003 at 10:54

Old Post May-26-2003 22:25  Afghanistan
Click Here to See the Profile for Slapskin Click here to Send Slapskin a Private Message Add Slapskin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DannyLove
Senior tranceaddict

damn this is a good tune, I wish i knew what it was, sorry best of luck.

danny~!

Old Post May-27-2003 20:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DannyLove Click here to Send DannyLove a Private Message Visit DannyLove's homepage! Add DannyLove to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
XeroREVERSION
tranceaddict

Smiley DJ

wow! very cool...bump for you!

Old Post May-29-2003 02:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for XeroREVERSION Click here to Send XeroREVERSION a Private Message Add XeroREVERSION to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Slapskin
Supreme tranceaddict

i finally found the tracklist for the set where this tune was and its luke chable & jono fernandez - before you break on me

Old Post May-31-2003 10:54  Afghanistan
Click Here to See the Profile for Slapskin Click here to Send Slapskin a Private Message Add Slapskin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Luke Chable & Jono Fernandez - "Before you break on me"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID for some Trance track [2012] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAmplitude - "Daydream" (Club Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread