Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Red Alert - "Virtual God"
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Cyrax
Supreme tranceaddict

God likes to watch

Hey guys,

I was listening to some old MD's of mine and I found a GREAT F*CKING track ...
It starts with a sample, from the movie "Devils advocate" (starring Tom Cruise & Robert De Niro)
==> LYRICS <==
God likes to watch
??????????
??? He sets the rules in opposition,
and what does he do, I SWEAR,
for his own amusenment, for his own, private GAGWHEEL
HE'S LAUGHING HIS SICH, FUCKING ASS OFF" ...

HEEELP, i NEED THIS BAD

Old Post Jun-09-2001 22:14  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Cyrax Click here to Send Cyrax a Private Message Visit Cyrax's homepage! Add Cyrax to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cygnus
Supreme tranceaddict

Talking

100 % Marc N Ace - Dark Priest (DJ Shah Rmx)

Bye Cygnus

Old Post Jun-09-2001 22:28  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Cygnus Click here to Send Cygnus a Private Message Add Cygnus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cyrax
Supreme tranceaddict

Sorry Cygnus

thats NOT the track, doesn't even sound like it at all

thx 4 the try though

Old Post Jun-09-2001 22:55  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Cyrax Click here to Send Cyrax a Private Message Visit Cyrax's homepage! Add Cyrax to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cyrax
Supreme tranceaddict

Oops

it IS the track I was looking for,
but the first one I dl'ed, didn't have the vocals in it...

Th DJ Shag mix you said has the vocals, but it still isn't the version I'm looking for ...
Perhaps someone Else used the sample or anything,... In the meanwhile, I'll keep looking for those remixes

thx

Old Post Jun-09-2001 23:08  Belgium
Cygnus
Supreme tranceaddict

Question

Are you sure you dl the DJ Shah Rmx ( 8:09 ) theres exactly this lyric in the song.

Old Post Jun-09-2001 23:08  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Cygnus Click here to Send Cygnus a Private Message Add Cygnus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cyrax
Supreme tranceaddict

Just listened to the DJ Shah mix,

I know can say that it ISN'T Marc 'n Ace I'm looking for

it has the same sample, but this one is much longer than the one I need, and the melody is nothing like what I'm looking for ...

The one I'm looking for starts with the sample, and while De Niro is talking, there's no music or anything ...

I still think it's someone else

thx

Old Post Jun-09-2001 23:11  Belgium
JdDark
_______

the lyrics are from the devil's advocate starring al pacino and keanu reeves

and the song is........................................
Red Alert - "Virtual God"

and i'm 100000% positive
and it's not gagwheel, but gangreen

Old Post Jun-10-2001 06:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for JdDark Click here to Send JdDark a Private Message Add JdDark to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
YellinD
Junior tranceaddict

JdDarki is right , that's the one

Old Post Jun-10-2001 11:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for YellinD Click here to Send YellinD a Private Message Add YellinD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cyrax
Supreme tranceaddict

As always, Belgians are the best ...

Exactly the one I was looking for

GREETZ TO Y'ALL

Old Post Jun-11-2001 04:20  Belgium

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Red Alert - "Virtual God"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNeed help IDing this song [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackElles de Graaf - "Circles Of Why" (Robert Gitelman Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread