Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Robert Gitelman - "Things 2 Say"
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DjCoz
Sicað

Cool Tiesto's Box

When I was in Vegas at the House of Blues on May 25 I was close enough to the stage to see Tiesto's record box and I saw a couple of titles, one of them was P.O.S - Remember/Amnesiac (Anjunab) and the other was written in pen on the cover and it was something like "Gilteman"(may be mispelled it was dark and far away and scribbled in pen) but after that was written IDT does anyone know what this track could possibly be?

Old Post Jun-06-2003 19:22  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for DjCoz Click here to Send DjCoz a Private Message Visit DjCoz's homepage! Add DjCoz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ-RED
Supreme tranceaddict

You probably saw: Robert Gitelman - Things 2 Say (ID&T)

Old Post Jun-06-2003 19:26  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ-RED Click here to Send DJ-RED a Private Message Add DJ-RED to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjCoz
Sicað

Cool Duh

I just realized what it was when I was browsing Scott Bond's new site, he has a section that lists the tracks in his box and one of them is the one you just mentioned.

BTW I also saw one that had Saltwater on the cover but it wasn't Chicane for sure, so if anyone knows what new tracks there are with the word Saltwater in the title let me know.

Old Post Jun-06-2003 20:29  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for DjCoz Click here to Send DjCoz a Private Message Visit DjCoz's homepage! Add DjCoz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RebeL9
The Digital Blonde addict

Saltwater - Legacy

Old Post Jun-06-2003 22:23  Afghanistan
Click Here to See the Profile for RebeL9 Click here to Send RebeL9 a Private Message Visit RebeL9's homepage! Add RebeL9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjCoz
Sicað

Cool U Guys Are Good

I also heard a song in his set that sampled the voice on the old Tekno Traxx, german kind of robotic voice that said among other things the word "techno." Does anyone know what that could be? It's the same voice that was in the old Das Boot track.

Old Post Jun-07-2003 00:01  Romania
RebeL9

Re: U Guys Are Good

quote:
Originally posted by DjCoz
I also heard a song in his set that sampled the voice on the old Tekno Traxx, german kind of robotic voice that said among other things the word "techno." Does anyone know what that could be? It's the same voice that was in the old Das Boot track.

DJ Ton B - Electronic Malfunction

Old Post Jun-08-2003 00:02  Afghanistan
Click Here to See the Profile for RebeL9 Click here to Send RebeL9 a Private Message Visit RebeL9's homepage! Add RebeL9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjCoz
Sicað

Cool Thanks

U Guys never cease to amaze me. Thanks Rebel 9.

Old Post Jun-08-2003 07:14  Romania
RebeL9

yeah afghans can be trance addicts too

Old Post Jun-08-2003 10:44  Afghanistan

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Robert Gitelman - "Things 2 Say"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackhardtrance! [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCor Fijneman - 80 Days With Mark Norman [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread