Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > The Horrorist - "One Night in NYC"
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Kurve
Sentient Audio Collective

I heard a Tom Wax set recentlyy he plays a Odd song with a unique beat...but it has a Male vocals telling a story about a girl going to a rave and meeting a guy and going home with him...."he gives her a pill and she asked what did you just give me....he says Exstacy!!! then He Fucked her all night!!!!!!...... it was just another night in the city" something in that nature are the words of the Male vocals in the tune....does anyone know the title of the track.... when i heard it i thought it was kinda humarous!! but anyway if anyone could help it was be great!
Regards,
TranceCluber

Old Post Jan-02-2001 11:49  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Kurve Click here to Send Kurve a Private Message Visit Kurve's homepage! Add Kurve to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
M5
FREAK

Lightbulb

you're looking for: The Horrorist - One night in New York City

Old Post Jan-02-2001 16:56  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for M5 Click here to Send M5 a Private Message Add M5 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kurve

Thanx!!! =)

Old Post Jan-03-2001 00:26  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Kurve Click here to Send Kurve a Private Message Visit Kurve's homepage! Add Kurve to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
M5
FREAK

i LIKE to make people happy !!!!!!!

btw-------> DJ SCOT Project rules!!!

Old Post Jan-03-2001 13:46  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for M5 Click here to Send M5 a Private Message Add M5 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

Talking

Mauro Picotto played this track when he was in Toronto..

You can find it on Napster

Horrorist - One Night in NYC (Christ Liebing Mix)

If ya can't find it let me know.. it's good to listen to at least a few times..hehe

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Jan-03-2001 17:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kurve

well just dled all mixes...and the Pascal FEOS mix is the best!!!...it has the sweetest and hardest beat of all mixes...the CHris Liebing mix is ok but not the best i thinK!!

Old Post Jan-04-2001 09:43  Germany

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > The Horrorist - "One Night in NYC"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOld ID no 2 [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSquare - Nova [4 Strings Remix] [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread