Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Trinity Project - "Mindgate" (Pulser Remix)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
JJ-T1
-back4good-

Unknown - Unknown (Pulser mix)?

This tune needs full ID.

Old Post Jul-03-2003 18:27  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JJ-T1 Click here to Send JJ-T1 a Private Message Add JJ-T1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Denser
Thief

Is there any vocals in this track ??

The bassline is exactly the one that comes in this vocal trancer :
Blue Amazon - And then the rain falls

Maybe u can chek out this tune/remixes or any tune by Blue Amazon.

Old Post Jan-08-2004 13:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for Denser Click here to Send Denser a Private Message Add Denser to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JJ-T1
-back4good-

quote:
Originally posted by Denser
Is there any vocals in this track ??

The bassline is exactly the one that comes in this vocal trancer :
Blue Amazon - And then the rain falls

Maybe u can chek out this tune/remixes or any tune by Blue Amazon.

No vocals on this track. Funny is that I have a full rip of this tune, but no name for it
I am pretty sure that this is quite fresh track, I will check Blue Amazon tracks when I get my network back (I am @ work right now).

Old Post Jan-14-2004 10:17  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JJ-T1 Click here to Send JJ-T1 a Private Message Add JJ-T1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tom_langford
Senior tranceaddict

It's the Trinity Project - Mindgate (Pulser Remix), as far as i can remember i picked up my copy sometime in 2001. It was released on Sublime Management (www.sublimemanagement.co.uk) the code is SM12003 and on my copy it says Artist Promo #3. Not too sure if it got released but if anyone is interested i'm considering selling/swapping my copy as i haven't played it for ages. Take care, Tom

Old Post Jan-14-2004 13:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for tom_langford Click here to Send tom_langford a Private Message Add tom_langford to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JJ-T1
-back4good-

quote:
Originally posted by tom_langford
Trinity Project - Mindgate (Pulser Remix)

Thx a lot if thats correct, I am unable to verify that.

Old Post Jan-15-2004 13:54  Finland
tom_langford
Senior tranceaddict

Yeah dont worry it is correct, as soon as i heard the sample i thought it was that song so found the record and gave it a spin just to support my thought before posting. Tom

Old Post Jan-15-2004 18:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for tom_langford Click here to Send tom_langford a Private Message Add tom_langford to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Trinity Project - "Mindgate" (Pulser Remix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackid please [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackViframa - "Cristalle" (DJ Albert meets Katana Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread