Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Capetown - "Pitstop"
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
IpLaYWiTLiGhTs
FIST PUMP

Video clip ID's

These clips are from Ravesnaps.com. I know I know these tracks, and I know I have them on MP3, but I can't quite put my finger on them . I feel like a fool for not knowing , when someone ID's it I'm gonna be like "OHHH YEEEAAA!!"

Can you guys ID the tunes?

http://www.ravesnap.com/movies/AcostaSF5.mov
http://www.ravesnap.com/movies/TiestoS10.mov
http://www.ravesnap.com/movies/TiestoGod.mov

Thanks

Okay iv hurd the Album and lemmi tell you guyz.... Tiesto is gono make it back to the top again with these hits. The thing about it is that hes trying 2 bring a new style tho just like he did with Just be and it worked. they songs areunt TOO HIGHT up. but the vocals acaully are the best thing in 2007. The Track Carpe Noctum is like traffic but it hink he could of prefected the shit ouf it. but generalllyy its an amazing album...oh and Ten Seconds Before Sunrise is like Forever today TIMES 12

Old Post Jul-18-2003 03:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for IpLaYWiTLiGhTs Click here to Send IpLaYWiTLiGhTs a Private Message Add IpLaYWiTLiGhTs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AndiH
Currently not available.

tiestogod.mov: Airwave - "Save Me" (Original Mix)

Old Post Jul-18-2003 16:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for AndiH Click here to Send AndiH a Private Message Add AndiH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
IpLaYWiTLiGhTs
FIST PUMP

Thanks m8!

Okay iv hurd the Album and lemmi tell you guyz.... Tiesto is gono make it back to the top again with these hits. The thing about it is that hes trying 2 bring a new style tho just like he did with Just be and it worked. they songs areunt TOO HIGHT up. but the vocals acaully are the best thing in 2007. The Track Carpe Noctum is like traffic but it hink he could of prefected the shit ouf it. but generalllyy its an amazing album...oh and Ten Seconds Before Sunrise is like Forever today TIMES 12

Old Post Jul-18-2003 21:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for IpLaYWiTLiGhTs Click here to Send IpLaYWiTLiGhTs a Private Message Add IpLaYWiTLiGhTs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Simcut
Berlin Addict :)

Talking

the Acosta .mov file is Signum - Coming On Strong (S.H.O.K.K. Remix)

:-)

Old Post Jul-18-2003 21:57  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Simcut Click here to Send Simcut a Private Message Add Simcut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Simcut
Berlin Addict :)

Talking

I have a feeling the other tiesto .mov file is a tune by Midway

might be wrong tho!

Old Post Jul-18-2003 21:58  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Simcut Click here to Send Simcut a Private Message Add Simcut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
emul8or
Supreme tranceaddict

tiestos10.mov = capetown - pitstop

Old Post Jul-19-2003 02:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for emul8or Click here to Send emul8or a Private Message Add emul8or to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
IpLaYWiTLiGhTs
FIST PUMP

Thanks everyone! Just as I said, I had all these ch00ns on my comp... .

Old Post Jul-19-2003 09:21  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Capetown - "Pitstop"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHELP ID - Played by KAI TRACID.......all Kai Tracid FANS...Try and Name This Track [2002] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackN.O.I.P. - Be Good [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread