Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Black Ice - "Holding On 99"
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
yellwboy
tranceaddict in training

christopher lawrence spins this alot, its on the WEMF 2000 set and i heard it at moonshine.. some name it please cuz its sick as hell

Old Post Jan-03-2001 07:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for yellwboy Click here to Send yellwboy a Private Message Add yellwboy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yellwboy
tranceaddict in training

Click Me To Hear!

Old Post Jan-03-2001 08:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for yellwboy Click here to Send yellwboy a Private Message Add yellwboy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ozy
Senior tranceaddict

Exclamation

Wow, nice track - very spooky.. wish I knew what it was.. anyone out there have any ideas?

Old Post Jan-03-2001 14:53  England
Click Here to See the Profile for ozy Click here to Send ozy a Private Message Add ozy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BigLee
Senior tranceaddict

moonshine? when and where was that?

Dude, this track rules!

Old Post Jan-03-2001 23:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for BigLee Click here to Send BigLee a Private Message Add BigLee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance Freak 00
tranceaddict in training

this tracks called

Black Ice- Holding On 99

rather old mix to be played at the 2000 WEMC...

well I hope that helped

Old Post Jan-04-2001 03:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance Freak 00 Click here to Send Trance Freak 00 a Private Message Add Trance Freak 00 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Burn
Senior tranceaddict

Okay cool... thx for the ID, but has anyone actually been able to find this song anywhere? If you have let us know.

Old Post Jan-04-2001 06:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Burn Click here to Send Burn a Private Message Add Burn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yellwboy
tranceaddict in training

yeah i found it on napster under skynetuk - holding on [blackice mix].. by the way thank a LOT for the id ive been looking for this track forever

Old Post Jan-04-2001 07:10 
ozy
Senior tranceaddict

Unhappy

I've had no luck in finding this track on napster. yellwboy, if you could send this to me via ICQ I would be very grateful..

thanks in advance..

Old Post Jan-04-2001 18:01  England
Click Here to See the Profile for ozy Click here to Send ozy a Private Message Add ozy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Black Ice - "Holding On 99"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWTF is this song name? Hard one... [2007] [7]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPaul Oakenfold feat. Pharrell - Sex N Money (Benny Benassi Pump Kin Dub Mix) [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread