Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Dark Monks - "Insane" (Steve Murano Remix)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
dreamone
Senior tranceaddict

1 tiesto track 1 moguai track plz

tiesto played it at amnesia recently
1. male lyrics "you're the sea and the sky and the blue that runs to it now (or sth like this)... there are some who say there's so many things that i need" ...

mogual i think played it on the lfa
2. female, distortet vocals "i don't want to be alone, be alone, be alone, be a..., be a...,...."

Old Post Aug-23-2003 15:10  Austria
Click Here to See the Profile for dreamone Click here to Send dreamone a Private Message Add dreamone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
emul8or
Supreme tranceaddict

first one is duncan sheik - on a high. probably gabriel & dresden love from humboldt dub or vocal

Old Post Aug-23-2003 16:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for emul8or Click here to Send emul8or a Private Message Add emul8or to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dreamone
Senior tranceaddict

wow! thanks! this track is just amazing!

Old Post Aug-23-2003 17:47  Austria
Click Here to See the Profile for dreamone Click here to Send dreamone a Private Message Add dreamone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
benjamin
I love humppa

Second one seems to be Dark Monks - Insane (Steve Murano remix)

Old Post Aug-23-2003 18:30  France
Click Here to See the Profile for benjamin Click Here to Email benjamin Click here to Send benjamin a Private Message Add benjamin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dreamone
Senior tranceaddict

that's right too thx

Old Post Aug-23-2003 20:30  Austria

tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Dark Monks - "Insane" (Steve Murano Remix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread