Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Massive Lust - "Never" (Original Mix)
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
jeny
Senior tranceaddict

Confused Tiesto played them... tune ID's

Sorry but this is completely vague.

Cream @ Amnesia in July, Tiesto played 2 tunes which I don't know what they are. I've downloaded all the most recent sets to see if it's on any but no luck.

1. Kinda funky, kinda techy, one lyric i remember is Rock. Not Ferry Corsten tune.

Lyrics might be "I am ... something...... rock

2. Is a lot harder has no lyrics, funky beat. "wooo woo woooo wooo woo". I know thats so bad the key changes quite rapidly and its fairly bassy.

*waits for abuse regarding the 2nd one*

Old Post Sep-04-2003 19:18  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for jeny Click here to Send jeny a Private Message Add jeny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
vmc
Travelling Without Moving

Re: Tiesto played them... tune ID's

quote:
Originally posted by jeny *waits for abuse regarding the 2nd one*

It's really difficult to ID the track with that inscription you gave. You had better post a sample.

Old Post Sep-04-2003 19:33  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for vmc Click here to Send vmc a Private Message Add vmc to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TrAnCeiN4LiFe
Supreme tranceaddict

yup really cant say whioch one is actually it, but try the following.

1. DJ Tiesto - Traffic
2. Andy Hunter - Go (Antillas Remix)
3. Hemstock & Jennings ft. Adam White - Reverence

might be one of those

3. Dash Berlin Feat Emma Hewitt - Waiting (First State Remix)
4. Tocadisco & Nadia Ali - Better Run (Wippenberg Remix)
5. Marco V - When The Night Falls (Extended)

Old Post Sep-04-2003 20:12  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for TrAnCeiN4LiFe Click here to Send TrAnCeiN4LiFe a Private Message Add TrAnCeiN4LiFe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
heaven scent
Supreme tranceaddict

For the first one: Andrea Doria - Bucci Bag (could be any mix?) Vocals are American woman 'I am ready to rock'

thanx Ste

Old Post Sep-04-2003 20:49  England
Click Here to See the Profile for heaven scent Click here to Send heaven scent a Private Message Add heaven scent to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jeny
Senior tranceaddict

I don't have a sample i was in the club at the time, cant find it on any set as i said

HEAVENSCENT THATS THE ONE I LOVE YOU

SCORE!

Old Post Sep-04-2003 20:57  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for jeny Click here to Send jeny a Private Message Add jeny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
heaven scent
Supreme tranceaddict

hehe, your welcome hun. Its such a tune isn't it? I hadn't realised Tiesto was playing it too

thanx Ste

Old Post Sep-04-2003 22:02  England
Click Here to See the Profile for heaven scent Click here to Send heaven scent a Private Message Add heaven scent to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jeny
Senior tranceaddict

yep thankyou.

still need wooo wooo woo wooo wooo wooo wooo wooo wooo woo *key change* woo wooo wooo woo id'ing tho

Old Post Sep-04-2003 22:11  United Kingdom
jeny
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by TrAnCeiN4LiFe
yup really cant say whioch one is actually it, but try the following.

1. DJ Tiesto - Traffic
2. Andy Hunter - Go (Antillas Remix)
3. Hemstock & Jennings ft. Adam White - Reverence

might be one of those

non of those

Old Post Sep-04-2003 22:12  United Kingdom
TrAnCeiN4LiFe
Supreme tranceaddict

ahhh my bad lol those are the tracks from august 10th, and by the way what date is it of the set that might help me look for it

3. Dash Berlin Feat Emma Hewitt - Waiting (First State Remix)
4. Tocadisco & Nadia Ali - Better Run (Wippenberg Remix)
5. Marco V - When The Night Falls (Extended)

Old Post Sep-04-2003 22:44  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for TrAnCeiN4LiFe Click here to Send TrAnCeiN4LiFe a Private Message Add TrAnCeiN4LiFe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jeny
Senior tranceaddict

It was either the 17th or 24th July 03.

Old Post Sep-05-2003 17:04  United Kingdom
Disney
Extremist!

quote:
Originally posted by jeny
yep thankyou.

still need wooo wooo woo wooo wooo wooo wooo wooo wooo woo *key change* woo wooo wooo woo id'ing tho

Could be Paffendorf - Where Are You

... if Tiesto where the ultimate cheese king

Old Post Sep-05-2003 17:48  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Disney Click here to Send Disney a Private Message Add Disney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jeny
Senior tranceaddict

deffinately not that.

the "woos" arent lyrics but the way the tune goes

Old Post Sep-05-2003 18:30  United Kingdom

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Massive Lust - "Never" (Original Mix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackgreat electro/tech tune. [2007] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAdam Freeland - Silverlake Pills (Gui Boratto Remix) [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread