Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Oscar G & Ralph Falcon - "Dark Beat" (Murk Monster Mix)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Occasu
Supreme tranceaddict

Dark Beat?

I was just listening to the Sasha & Pete Tong Essential Mix 08-24-2003 , and this song came up. I always thought it was called Dark Beat, but I don't see it listed on the EM tracklist page. I guesstimated the song to be Phonogenic - Togtha (cuz it was about 2 songs before The Camel Riders - Twisted).

Can anyone help clear my confusion, and also what remix it was, I love it .

Thanx in Advance.

Old Post Sep-14-2003 02:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Occasu Click here to Send Occasu a Private Message Add Occasu to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AndiH
Currently not available.

you're right, it's dark beat; radio 1 tracklists are usually wrong...

Oscar G & Ralph Falcon - "Dark Beat" (Murk Monster Mix)

Old Post Sep-14-2003 09:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for AndiH Click here to Send AndiH a Private Message Add AndiH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Staleyx
tranceaddict in training

Is this the same one george acosta played live at club spin? I have it somewhere, its my signature. I love it

Old Post Sep-14-2003 13:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Staleyx Click here to Send Staleyx a Private Message Add Staleyx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Occasu
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by AndiH
you're right, it's dark beat; radio 1 tracklists are usually wrong...

Oscar G & Ralph Falcon - "Dark Beat" (Murk Monster Mix)
Thank you very much AndiH, I can rest easy once more .

Old Post Sep-14-2003 19:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Occasu Click here to Send Occasu a Private Message Add Occasu to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AndiH
Currently not available.

quote:
Originally posted by Staleyx
Is this the same one george acosta played live at club spin? I have it somewhere, its my signature. I love it

no, the lyrics are the same, but it's a different tune...there's a thread about it: http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...threadid=124784

Old Post Sep-15-2003 08:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for AndiH Click here to Send AndiH a Private Message Add AndiH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Oscar G & Ralph Falcon - "Dark Beat" (Murk Monster Mix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackhardtrance! [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCor Fijneman - 80 Days With Mark Norman [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread