Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > [DD] TrancEaddicts Unite Chapter 3 - The Stars of Tomorrow
Pages (13): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
TOR
Traveller

*downloading*

this is gonna be great!!

Old Post Sep-30-2003 15:18  Europe
Click Here to See the Profile for TOR Click Here to Email TOR Click here to Send TOR a Private Message Add TOR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SgtFoo
Ableton & ProTools addict

Location: Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada, eh?! When: 28 Days Later ........ Why: the rage made me

Nyce!!! the mix is awesome... not too sure about the voice for the intro... meh.

I think Im gonna have fun appending my track to the end!!! lol!! devious me.

'-.SgtFoo.-'
My SoundCloud<|>ArenDeJong.com<|>Vital Radio

Old Post Sep-30-2003 15:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for SgtFoo Click here to Send SgtFoo a Private Message Visit SgtFoo's homepage! Add SgtFoo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
[mart]
PSN: mart_likes_fluke

quote:
Originally posted by SgtFoo
Nyce!!! the mix is awesome... not too sure about the voice for the intro... meh.

Well nobody else managed any better...

Old Post Sep-30-2003 18:18  England
Click Here to See the Profile for [mart] Click here to Send [mart] a Private Message Add [mart] to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Synthica
tranceaddict

Smile good mix, but...

Good mix indeed, but I miss these catchy melodies that go in the ears. After listening to the mix I didn't remember any melody or track from the mix.

My favourites are still chapter one and two, cause I love these simple catchy melodies. I think, chapter three has a very good athmosphere, but my tip for the next chapter: more chatchy melodies!

Old Post Sep-30-2003 22:17  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Synthica Click here to Send Synthica a Private Message Visit Synthica's homepage! Add Synthica to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

Cue sheet plz

Also what's the track at 100:00 and 107:00 ?

...still listenin - tight tracks!

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Sep-30-2003 23:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dbl
Whitesun

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
Cue sheet plz

Also what's the track at 100:00 and 107:00 ?

...still listenin - tight tracks!

100:00 - think it's Solar Project - Mind in Motion
107:00 - white sun - ketoprofen

and yeah.. i want a cue sheet too

Old Post Sep-30-2003 23:38  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for dbl Click Here to Email dbl Click here to Send dbl a Private Message Visit dbl's homepage! Add dbl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
USMC_Greg
l33t Trn Mstr

Getting it now

Old Post Oct-01-2003 03:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for USMC_Greg Click Here to Email USMC_Greg Click here to Send USMC_Greg a Private Message Visit USMC_Greg's homepage! Add USMC_Greg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
[mart]
PSN: mart_likes_fluke

Re: good mix, but...

quote:
Originally posted by Synthica
...but my tip for the next chapter: more chatchy melodies!

Cheese then?

Old Post Oct-01-2003 07:56  England
Click Here to See the Profile for [mart] Click here to Send [mart] a Private Message Add [mart] to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
What?

Re: good mix, but...

quote:
Originally posted by Synthica
Good mix indeed, but I miss these catchy melodies that go in the ears. After listening to the mix I didn't remember any melody or track from the mix.

My favourites are still chapter one and two, cause I love these simple catchy melodies. I think, chapter three has a very good athmosphere, but my tip for the next chapter: more chatchy melodies!

Yes, let's all say goodbye to our artistic freedom and produce what you like.

Old Post Oct-01-2003 07:58  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
thecYrus
Supreme tranceaddict

hey mr. mystery..

how made you this intro voice? is this generate or a real human voice with distortion?

Old Post Oct-01-2003 09:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for thecYrus Click here to Send thecYrus a Private Message Add thecYrus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
What?

Mart did it, dunno how

Old Post Oct-01-2003 10:16  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dbl
Whitesun

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
Mart did it, dunno how

it's not any hard for him.. didn't you know he is a cyborg????

Old Post Oct-01-2003 11:25  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for dbl Click Here to Email dbl Click here to Send dbl a Private Message Visit dbl's homepage! Add dbl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > [DD] TrancEaddicts Unite Chapter 3 - The Stars of Tomorrow
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (13): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread