Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Boundbysound out of buisness?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
MSZ
satur8

Boundbysound out of buisness?

Nick Warren
Very sorry to say i will not be playing in Toronto this Saturday as advertised. The promoters informed us they have gone out of business. On the plus side my partner in Way out West Jody Wisternoff will be in Toronto on Friday night so go along and hear him play some of our new Way Out West material

Old Post Mar-20-2014 11:19  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chris1011
Beep-Beep-Beep

Whoa. Details anyone?

Click here for recent sets and compilations

Old Post Mar-20-2014 11:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for chris1011 Click here to Send chris1011 a Private Message Add chris1011 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

damn, is this for real?

Old Post Mar-20-2014 16:14  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

Damn. I just talked to Anas last week

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Mar-20-2014 16:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Visit kotsy's homepage! Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Orko
Digital Hippie

Nick Warren was supposed to be in town!?

Shame, they were throwing parties I actually wanted to go to.

Old Post Mar-20-2014 19:19  India
Click Here to See the Profile for Orko Click here to Send Orko a Private Message Add Orko to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
Making Fetch Happen

I found out last Friday? Didn't know bbs went under. I too chatted briefly with Anas only a short while ago, some great parties they did.

code:
Last minute Nick Warren avail 3/22‏ Jennevieve Van Eynde To: sandeepsoor@hotmail.com[/email] From: Jennevieve Van Eynde (jen@windishagency.com) This sender's domain is in your safe domain list. Sent: March-14-14 4:29:34 PM To: sandeepsoor@hotmail.com Hello, Due to a last minute cancellation in Toronto, I now have Saturday, March 22 available for Nick Warren in Ontario/Quebec. Would love to still bring him out, if you have any available slot for him, please let me know. He would consider underplays for this. http://windishagency.com/artists/nick_warren https://www.facebook.com/nickwarrenhope https://soundcloud.com/djnickwarren Thanks and have a great weekend! All the best, Jennevieve Van Eynde Agent - New York office The Windish Agency 773.489.3500 phone 773.489.3535 fax [email]jen@windishagency.com http://www.windishagency.com Chicago - New York - Los Angeles - Toronto

Old Post Mar-21-2014 02:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click Here to Email Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cribby
Dapper Disco Dino

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
Damn. I just talked to Anas last week

Same. Wow that sucks

Old Post Mar-21-2014 03:17  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Cribby Click here to Send Cribby a Private Message Visit Cribby's homepage! Add Cribby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nobbie Q
Supreme tranceaddict

This does suck. The back to back Jimmy Van M sets one week apart from each other was awesome. I thought it was interesting of them to have a headliner starting to play so late and thought Anas had something interesting he could expand on down the line. Some great bookings indeed. Too much competition going on I guess with DJs who play sorta in the same way maybe.

http://www.soundcloud.com/nobbie-q
Q-Trip, Mixshow every Wed. at 11 PM EST at cfreradio.com

FB Page: www.facebook.com/theqtrip

Old Post Mar-21-2014 04:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Nobbie Q Click Here to Email Nobbie Q Click here to Send Nobbie Q a Private Message Add Nobbie Q to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sarahhanna3
tranceaddict in training

Hey guys boundbysound is not out of business; due to some backend complications we could not bring Nick Warren

Old Post Mar-21-2014 04:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for sarahhanna3 Add sarahhanna3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by sarahhanna3
Hey guys boundbysound is not out of business; due to some backend complications we could not bring Nick Warren

Excellent news. Well not excellent, but you know what I mean.

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Mar-21-2014 05:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Visit kotsy's homepage! Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
satur8

Nice

Old Post Mar-21-2014 08:23  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nobbie Q
Supreme tranceaddict

That is good news. Why is Nick saying you guys are though?

http://www.soundcloud.com/nobbie-q
Q-Trip, Mixshow every Wed. at 11 PM EST at cfreradio.com

FB Page: www.facebook.com/theqtrip

Old Post Mar-22-2014 09:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Nobbie Q Click Here to Email Nobbie Q Click here to Send Nobbie Q a Private Message Add Nobbie Q to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Boundbysound out of buisness?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread