Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto Visitors Thread!
Pages (33): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
eRRaTiK
g0t milk?

pls explain b4 i kick yo ass

Jose Amnesia - The Eternal (Pulser Remix) / Chicane - Saltwater / Photon Project - Illumination / Gouryella - Tenshi / Altitude - Altitude (SHOKK Remix) / Rank 1 - Airwave / The Thrillseekers - Synaesthesia (En Motion Mix)

Old Post Jun-03-2007 21:53  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for eRRaTiK Click here to Send eRRaTiK a Private Message Add eRRaTiK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AnitA
"You bleed like Mai Li"

quote:
Originally posted by eRRaTiK
pls explain b4 i kick yo ass

Check your PM

Old Post Jun-04-2007 06:28  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for AnitA Click here to Send AnitA a Private Message Add AnitA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
eRRaTiK
g0t milk?

quote:
Originally posted by AnitA
Check your PM

AnitA

You better get to TO so we can chillax together

Jose Amnesia - The Eternal (Pulser Remix) / Chicane - Saltwater / Photon Project - Illumination / Gouryella - Tenshi / Altitude - Altitude (SHOKK Remix) / Rank 1 - Airwave / The Thrillseekers - Synaesthesia (En Motion Mix)

Old Post Jun-04-2007 06:37  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for eRRaTiK Click here to Send eRRaTiK a Private Message Add eRRaTiK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
marcusus
Supreme tranceaddict

lol. Mississauga. Oh well. Can't win 'em all eh? Looks like you'll be on the go trains. Even I didn't ever ride one of those...

Old Post Jun-04-2007 10:33  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for marcusus Click here to Send marcusus a Private Message Add marcusus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
eRRaTiK
g0t milk?

How long will it take to get from Toronto to Edmonton, Alberta? How much will it cost approximately?

Old Post Jun-28-2007 22:11  Australia
dEsidEL
Fu Man Choonz

quote:
How long will it take to get from Toronto to Edmonton, Alberta? How much will it cost approximately?

too much to make it not worth it.. esp. since there's nothing to do there

Old Post Jun-29-2007 04:12  Micronesia-Federal State of
Click Here to See the Profile for dEsidEL Click here to Send dEsidEL a Private Message Add dEsidEL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
marcusus
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

lol. What Des said.

However, if you take a plane, it'll probably be about 3-4 hours I think. Driving wise, well, too long most probably, unless you're keen on it.

You just want to visit the world's largest mall don't you Anf?

Old Post Jun-29-2007 12:15  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for marcusus Click here to Send marcusus a Private Message Add marcusus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
eRRaTiK
g0t milk?

quote:
Originally posted by dEsidEL

too much to make it not worth it.. esp. since there's nothing to do there

quote:
Originally posted by marcusus
You just want to visit the world's largest mall don't you Anf?

Naw, I want to attend this conference. Seeing as I'm not there to party or see the sights that's cool with me. Just needed to know the approx time, so a 3-4 hour flight is do-able. How much can I expect a flight to be? Are there cheapo airlines in Canada like Europe's Easyjet or Australia's Jetstar/Virgin?

Old Post Jun-30-2007 07:12  Australia
marcusus
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Naw, I want to attend this conference. Seeing as I'm not there to party or see the sights that's cool with me. Just needed to know the approx time, so a 3-4 hour flight is do-able. How much can I expect a flight to be? Are there cheapo airlines in Canada like Europe's Easyjet or Australia's Jetstar/Virgin?

Fark... not cheap.

There's I think westjet? How're you going on your frequent flyer miles Anf? I signed up with Aeroplan when I did my round the world trip, and I had enough to get myself from TO to Calgary and back, so I reckon if you've got the right program, you should be able to get to Edmonton from TO easy as well.

Old Post Jun-30-2007 07:40  Australia
dEsidEL
Fu Man Choonz

sometimes flying to Western Canada from TO can cost about as much as flying across the Atlantic to Europe with some of our absurd airfares and taxes hence what I meant by not being worth it. I mean c'mon.. Edmonton, Alberta vs. London, England??

Old Post Jun-30-2007 14:11  Micronesia-Federal State of
Click Here to See the Profile for dEsidEL Click here to Send dEsidEL a Private Message Add dEsidEL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
marcusus
Supreme tranceaddict

Well, Anf has been to London already, so it's a good reason to see more of the country he's in kinda thing.

Old Post Jul-01-2007 05:26  Australia
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

Only reason to go to Alberta is for Calgary Stampede.

Though some nights look to have some decent DJs booked

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Old Post Jul-01-2007 06:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto Visitors Thread!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (33): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread