Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Rexanthony - "Polaris Dream" (Progressive Mix)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Icesotope
Laicifitra Ecnegilletni

Exclamation [ø]î-ð-£-ñ-t-ï-f-¥[ø] P@rt III

I NEED AN I- DEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry guys, abit carried away. This is another stunner track from that Unknown CD. I temper with the BPM to give you a longer experience, The actuall BPM is 150 this is about 210++. It keeps on saying "dreams, you have the dream" I check on (style alikes) Exit EEE, Mega Lo Mania, Ramon Zenker, Dune, Hardsequencer, Mellow Trax, Meteor 7 and of course Yoji himself but none of the following suits it. This could be a very old album as i heard Yoji's Seduction & DJ Yanny & The Paragod's Initialize. It Reminds me Of Exit EEE's Rainbow

So any help would really be appriciated!! Thanks!!

Old Post Oct-25-2003 02:15  Malaysia
Click Here to See the Profile for Icesotope Click here to Send Icesotope a Private Message Add Icesotope to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
NoMoreTears
tranceaddict

Re: [ø]î-ð-£-ñ-t-ï-f-¥[ø] P@rt III

quote:
Originally posted by Icesotope
I NEED AN I- DEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry guys, abit carried away. This is another stunner track from that Unknown CD. I temper with the BPM to give you a longer experience, The actuall BPM is 150 this is about 210++. It keeps on saying "dreams, you have the dream" I check on (style alikes) Exit EEE, Mega Lo Mania, Ramon Zenker, Dune, Hardsequencer, Mellow Trax, Meteor 7 and of course Yoji himself but none of the following suits it. This could be a very old album as i heard Yoji's Seduction & DJ Yanny & The Paragod's Initialize. It Reminds me Of Exit EEE's Rainbow

So any help would really be appriciated!! Thanks!!

WOW.. THAT WAS A BIT FAST HALF PAST FIVE IN THE MORNING...

Old Post Oct-25-2003 03:31  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for NoMoreTears Click here to Send NoMoreTears a Private Message Add NoMoreTears to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PEZ68
Progressive Resistance

I finally found it on an old dream cd (1996):

Rexanthony - Polaris Dream (Progressive Mix)

Old Post Oct-25-2003 12:27  France
Click Here to See the Profile for PEZ68 Click here to Send PEZ68 a Private Message Add PEZ68 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Icesotope
Laicifitra Ecnegilletni

quote:
Originally posted by PEZ68
I finally found it on an old dream cd (1996):

Rexanthony - Polaris Dream (Progressive Mix)

A millION Thanks to U m8!!!!
This track is so awesome that i could go crazy!!~

Old Post Oct-26-2003 08:28  Malaysia
Click Here to See the Profile for Icesotope Click here to Send Icesotope a Private Message Add Icesotope to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Rexanthony - "Polaris Dream" (Progressive Mix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSome Kinda Essestial mix [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback DeNiro - Deepsky [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread