Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > My Bitch Thread About Dogs! Aghhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
dj_cuba
Creature Of Codeieia

Location: England, Leicester: The great cesspit of the Midlands
Angry My Bitch Thread About Dogs! Aghhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Ive decided to make a bitch thread about dogs because to be quite honest ive had enough of them! always yappin' and barking at ya and generally being a pain the the arse! especially when the stupid thick sausage shaped ones that old ladies always seem to take about a million on walks come up and sniff at ya, what is so fascianting about me? is my smell really that attractive? and why are dogs so dod damn ugly? the sausage dogs look like they've been pressed in a mincer, british bulldogs look like theyve been hit in the face with a mallet or theyve had an incident with a steamroller! and i could go on all day! i finally came to really hate dogs when i was doing my paper-round, i was really pissed of that day as i'd just got a job in the co-op (a uk shop) and i accidentaly pierced a bottle of bleach which spayed all over some old womens hand, it turned out she had an alergy to bleach and she was screaming and over-reacting about it so i had to fetch a cloth and dry her hand wich made me feel like a right muppet! mainly because she was screaming and shouting at me and drawing attention to me! i got an absolute caneing from the boss and nearly got fired, so thats why i was pissed off that day, about 2 hours after that a dog nearly bit my hand off when i was shuving some leaflets for my paper round through a door i just jumped up hand literally crunched my hand, was screaming in agony and blood was flowing out my hand, the owner came outside and told me that it was my fault for interigating the bastard dog! DICKHEAD! i had to have my hand bandaged up for about 5 weeks after that and ive still got a sacr! anyway thats my tale, what have you all got to bitch about?

[font size="-2"]text[/font]

"The only thing I'm high on is Love for my Son and Daughters. Yes, a little LSD is all I need."
-Marge Simpson

Old Post Jul-12-2001 18:52  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for dj_cuba Click here to Send dj_cuba a Private Message Visit dj_cuba's homepage! Add dj_cuba to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TrAnCe CoNtRoL
Made of Love

well i dont think this is talking about music...and we are in the music dicussion room. maybe try the chill out room next time. wrong forum.

Old Post Jul-12-2001 18:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TrAnCe CoNtRoL Click here to Send TrAnCe CoNtRoL a Private Message Add TrAnCe CoNtRoL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
.montecarlo.
. i n v o l v e r .

Dog Running

sorry man, i couldn't help but to LOL at this one....but i hate those weiner dogs too...lol

Old Post Jul-12-2001 19:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for .montecarlo. Click here to Send .montecarlo. a Private Message Add .montecarlo. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
.montecarlo.
. i n v o l v e r .

Dog Running to clear it up

i wasn't lol at your troubles, just your rant about dogs. i hate small dogs as well, my grandparetns have a poodle that barks 24/7, so i know how you feel. anyway, were in the wrong forum so ppl will get mad if we keep using the thread. still lol

Old Post Jul-12-2001 20:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for .montecarlo. Click here to Send .montecarlo. a Private Message Add .montecarlo. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Palivar
Supreme tranceaddict

oooooooook

Old Post Aug-09-2001 06:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for Palivar Click here to Send Palivar a Private Message Add Palivar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ABTsportsline
Disabled Veteran

yah i hate dogs too....

all they do is eat, sleep, and just look at you when you call them... and that incessant purring.... and when they get pissed they just sit there and meow.... fucking dogs!!

oh.... shit, wrong forum... i was looking for the "i hate cats" forum.

my bad,

-ABT-

Old Post Aug-09-2001 07:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ABTsportsline Click here to Send ABTsportsline a Private Message Add ABTsportsline to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stamper
The Accountant

Cant say i've ever had this trouble...although i did find the other day that i couldnt even connect to audiogalaxy.com at all....weird!

Old Post Aug-09-2001 12:59  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for stamper Click here to Send stamper a Private Message Add stamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kluba_702
tranceaddict supreme

Shame / Disagreement

trance control,

this IS the chill out room - not music discussion

so just chill ............j/k dood

Old Post Aug-09-2001 13:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kluba_702 Click here to Send kluba_702 a Private Message Add kluba_702 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Viceroy
ilive4trance

Dog Running

I love my dog!

Old Post Aug-09-2001 13:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Viceroy Click here to Send Viceroy a Private Message Add Viceroy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OENKABOENKA
tranceaddict

I hate dogs too , and also Cats.
I hate those animals!

{-_-}

Old Post Aug-09-2001 13:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for OENKABOENKA Click here to Send OENKABOENKA a Private Message Visit OENKABOENKA's homepage! Add OENKABOENKA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fraggle
trancEaddict Neverland

eh!!!...i think they're pretty cool

but yeah, i get annoyed when the little ones that yap yap yap don't shut up !!!

Old Post Aug-09-2001 15:17  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Fraggle Click here to Send Fraggle a Private Message Visit Fraggle's homepage! Add Fraggle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Gekhous
Supreme tranceaddict

Exclamation

dogs suck!! POWER TO THE CATLIKE!!!!!!

Old Post Aug-09-2001 20:11  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Gekhous Click here to Send Gekhous a Private Message Add Gekhous to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > My Bitch Thread About Dogs! Aghhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread