Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The "new drink"
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
nchs09
Traceaddict in training

The "new drink"

ok so went to a club last night and it was preatty empty, it was a sunday.... ( im a lazy ass college student) and they had this new drink..Hpnotiq, have any of yall tried it, that stuff is good, but i couldnt figure out what it was

Old Post Nov-24-2003 15:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for nchs09 Click here to Send nchs09 a Private Message Add nchs09 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mebot
Maverick

That blue drink that all rappers drink in their videos and all celebrities drink it too..

No i havent tried it yet, its supposed to be good, but at almost 40 bucks a bottle i havent dished out money when i can spend that much on 4 handles of vodkar or rum.

Whats in it? Vodka and some other stuff i forget

Old Post Nov-24-2003 17:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for Mebot Click here to Send Mebot a Private Message Add Mebot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DaveSZ
When The Levee Breaks

Flaming Moe

Old Post Nov-24-2003 17:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for DaveSZ Click here to Send DaveSZ a Private Message Add DaveSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nchs09
Traceaddict in training

havent seen a rap video in a while..... so i dont know, i kindda stop listening to it.

but the drink is good, its about dollars a drink....about the same as a rum and coke or vodka..... drinks are expenisve here in atlanta comapred to El Salvador.. thats why i love 3rld world countries

Old Post Nov-24-2003 17:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for nchs09 Click here to Send nchs09 a Private Message Add nchs09 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Slylee
love lockdown

what you need is sum poosie

www.sumpoosie.com

My soliloquy may be hard for some to swallow, but so is cod liver oil.
quote:
Originally posted by notelfreak
man i can't believe i tried to come off as responsible in that other thread, i am so full of shit just don't tell anyone

Old Post Nov-24-2003 18:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for Slylee Click here to Send Slylee a Private Message Add Slylee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Steven Hays
VioletCrownSessions

quote:
Originally posted by DaveSaenz
Flaming Moe

When the weight of the world has got you down
and you want to end your life.
Bills to pay, a dead-end job,
and problems with the wife.
But don't throw in the tow'l,
'cuz there's a place right down the block...
Where you can drink your misery away...
At Flaming Moe's....(Let's all go to Flaming Moe's
When liquor in a mug
can warm you like a hug.
And happiness is just a Flaming Moe away...
Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away...

Old Post Nov-24-2003 18:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Steven Hays Click here to Send Steven Hays a Private Message Add Steven Hays to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
blazed it
Chavtastic!

hpnotiq is vodkar + cognac and assorted fruit juices.

if your paying 40 a bottle your getting ripped off.

at the nudie bar
where you can look at a thigh
and blacken an eye
at the nudie bar

at the nudie bar
where they show you their butt
and their trap stays shut
at the nudie bar

at the nudie bar
where you can't touch a breast
but you can cave in a chest,
at the nudie bar

at the nudie bar
where the girlies dance
in their underpants
at the nudie bar

at the nudie bar
Where the music stinks,
and they water the drinks.
The nudie bar

at the nudie bar
Where the beer gives you gas
But the Bundy's KICK ASS.
the nudie bar

Old Post Nov-24-2003 18:29  China
Click Here to See the Profile for blazed it Click here to Send blazed it a Private Message Add blazed it to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Beat_Chemist
Senior tranceaddict

Hypnotic is cognac, passion fruit and rasberry liquor. Its very delicous can be drank straight up w/o tasting the alchohol. However if you wanna get a girl obliterated this is my drink of choice as you really relly cannot taste the alchohol. Here's the best mix I've found to date.

16 oz pint glass
fill halfway with hypnotic
add in a shot of strawberry stoli vodka
the remainder of the glass fill half with 7-up and the rest sweet and sour mix.
A light weight can handle one, average one and a half, heavy weight will handle 2-3

Old Post Nov-24-2003 20:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Beat_Chemist Click here to Send Beat_Chemist a Private Message Add Beat_Chemist to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shook1
In a Haze.....

Smoking ..umm..something

Incredible Hulk = Hypnotiq & mix w/ Hennessey until its a green color Great taste w/ an ounce of f#ck-u-up!

Old Post Nov-25-2003 00:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Shook1 Click here to Send Shook1 a Private Message Add Shook1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KarenLuvs2Party
Max Graham's #1 Fan

Recently I had it.. and yes its called an Incredible Hulk.

They call it a "panty-dropper" type of drink (the ones you give to girls and they unsuspectingly think its pretty fruity and weak..and then BAM..ur knocked out.

I had it once and I liked it.

Old Post Nov-25-2003 01:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for KarenLuvs2Party Click here to Send KarenLuvs2Party a Private Message Add KarenLuvs2Party to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Evil_Gnome
Slappin' the bass

Yeah it is such a rip off for the price. It isnt even that strong.

Old Post Nov-25-2003 01:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Evil_Gnome Click here to Send Evil_Gnome a Private Message Add Evil_Gnome to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dr. Cfire
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by nchs09
havent seen a rap video in a while..... so i dont know, i kindda stop listening to it.

but the drink is good, its about dollars a drink....about the same as a rum and coke or vodka..... drinks are expenisve here in atlanta comapred to El Salvador.. thats why i love 3rld world countries

How much is it "dollars a drink" eh. Im assuming more than one since he made it plural.

Old Post Nov-25-2003 04:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Dr. Cfire Click here to Send Dr. Cfire a Private Message Add Dr. Cfire to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The "new drink"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRune - Calabria (Club Edit) [2005] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackE-Craig - "Drum Beats" (E-Craigs Hard Dub Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread