Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > DJ Ducka & DJ Yellow - "Frozen Dreams" (Warnes Mix)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Transporter
Senior tranceaddict

Confused Unknown trance tune.. :( sample updated !!!

I was driving home and on the radio was this amazing trance song .. all I can say AMAZING !! but i don't know who it is.

Maybe someone can point me in the right direction.

The breakdown and ending are of a female voice which quotes these lines from the movie THE CROW

I appreciate any ideas...

"A building gets torched. All that is left is ashes. I used to think that was true about everything - families, friends, feelings. But now I know that sometimes, if love proves real, two people who are meant to be together; nothing can keep them apart."

Update: I also found this song to be the last song on
Rob Evans - The Angels Calling CD1 TRANCE
I managed to get a sample..

Click here for sample

Last edited by Transporter on Feb-24-2004 at 03:30

Old Post Feb-23-2004 04:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Transporter Click here to Send Transporter a Private Message Add Transporter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Transporter
Senior tranceaddict

Smiling Frog

Nobody?.. anybody?..somebody?.... arghhhh why og why? lol can anyone help??

Old Post Feb-27-2004 23:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Transporter Click here to Send Transporter a Private Message Add Transporter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rsxtypes
Pimp of the Caribbean

Dj Ducka And Dj Yellow - Frozen Dreams [Warnes mix]

Enjoy :P

Old Post Feb-28-2004 01:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for rsxtypes Click here to Send rsxtypes a Private Message Add rsxtypes to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Transporter
Senior tranceaddict

AHH RSXTYPES YOU DA MAN !!! lol thnx I was close to losing my freaking cookies. I heard that song before and looked so long for it...

THANX !!

Old Post Feb-28-2004 16:24  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > DJ Ducka & DJ Yellow - "Frozen Dreams" (Warnes Mix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOlder trance track needs ID [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackArrola - "Dreaming (Original Mix)" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread