Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Banco de Gaia - "Obsidian" (The Light vs PFN Mix)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
cheesy9999
tranceaddict in training

Unknown track from Oakenfold/Saha/Digweed mix (sample included)

This is from a mix that's 1:19:40 long that appears to be by Paul Oakenfold, Sasha, and John Digweed. The track is from about 18:00 to about 24:00. The sample is attached, but here is a slightly better and longer version

Thanks

Old Post Feb-24-2004 19:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cheesy9999 Click here to Send cheesy9999 a Private Message Add cheesy9999 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nuutti
Senior tranceaddict

I know this one, just can't remember it now. I'll tell when it pops to my mind..

Old Post Feb-24-2004 20:32  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Nuutti Click here to Send Nuutti a Private Message Add Nuutti to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

i'm not a 100% on the mix, but try

Banco de Gaia - Obsidian (The Light vs PFN Mix)

definitely obsidian though...that's the mix that sasha loves so its probably that one...can't remember at the moment though...

Old Post Feb-25-2004 23:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for Floorfiller Click here to Send Floorfiller a Private Message Visit Floorfiller's homepage! Add Floorfiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cheesy9999
tranceaddict in training

That sounds like it! Thanks!

Old Post Feb-26-2004 03:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cheesy9999 Click here to Send cheesy9999 a Private Message Add cheesy9999 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Banco de Gaia - "Obsidian" (The Light vs PFN Mix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackIt Says You Are Unique [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJ K Walker vs. Marcos - "Night Finder" (Marcos Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread