Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Bunker - "Descent"
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Interlude
tranceaddict in training

Please ID this TRACK. Originally Titled Paul Oakenfold - Get Carter Soundtrack

i found this tune after hearing it during a club scene in the movie Get Carter. the version i got from the oldschool audiogalaxy is only 2:56 long. im wondering if there a longer version and what the correct song title is and who the artist is.

Old Post Mar-16-2004 18:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Interlude Click here to Send Interlude a Private Message Add Interlude to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Brady
Supreme tranceaddict

i know the title is Descent.

Old Post Mar-16-2004 23:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for Brady Click here to Send Brady a Private Message Add Brady to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Interlude
tranceaddict in training

ok i found the tracklist for the album . it IS paul oakenfold - descents. but is it his original production? im just really wondering if theres more to this song.

Old Post Mar-17-2004 01:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Interlude Click here to Send Interlude a Private Message Add Interlude to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Brady
Supreme tranceaddict

i think Andy Gray co produced, well thats what it said on amazon, i believe.

Old Post Mar-17-2004 01:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for Brady Click here to Send Brady a Private Message Add Brady to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sand Leaper
Tension hunter

Bunker - Descent maybe? That's what my Travelling CD says anyway..

Old Post Mar-17-2004 12:30  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Sand Leaper Click here to Send Sand Leaper a Private Message Add Sand Leaper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Interlude
tranceaddict in training

TRACK IS IDED AS BUNKER - DESCENT.

THANK YOU!!!!!

Old Post Mar-17-2004 16:45  United States
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

yeah i believe that its both oakenfold and andy...good tune...too bad it was never officially released...at least...not that i know of...

Old Post Mar-17-2004 16:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for Floorfiller Click here to Send Floorfiller a Private Message Visit Floorfiller's homepage! Add Floorfiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Bunker - "Descent"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSasha Live @ Tyrant 1997 track 6... [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTankis & Savietto - Antea [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread