Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > BT feat. Jan Johnston vs. Sasha - "Remember Magnetic North"
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Chris Crossland
Duke Silver

OMG must LISTEN!!!!!!! needs ID!!!!!!

OMG i love this song i just found it you have to id this! I love the beat and i feel like i float away when listening to this....

http://ourworld.cs.com/GwrMarines/U...+March+2004.mp3

Old Post Mar-20-2004 16:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Crossland Click here to Send Chris Crossland a Private Message Add Chris Crossland to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AndiH
Currently not available.

It's

Sasha - Magnetic North

mixed with some other tune.

Old Post Mar-20-2004 16:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for AndiH Click here to Send AndiH a Private Message Add AndiH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
whiskers
old skool

BT feat. Jan Johnston vs. Sasha - Remember Magnetic North bootleg

Old Post Mar-20-2004 16:49  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for whiskers Click here to Send whiskers a Private Message Add whiskers to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cracka_DJ <>
Senior tranceaddict

edit: heh beat me to it by about 5 seconds

Old Post Mar-20-2004 16:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cracka_DJ <> Click here to Send cracka_DJ <> a Private Message Visit cracka_DJ <>'s homepage! Add cracka_DJ <> to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chris Crossland
Duke Silver

OMG thanx guys!!

Old Post Mar-20-2004 16:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Crossland Click here to Send Chris Crossland a Private Message Add Chris Crossland to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chris Crossland
Duke Silver

Anyone know where i can get this whole song i can't find it.

Old Post Mar-20-2004 17:22 
whiskers
old skool

there's BT vs. Sasha - Remember Magnetic North (Guillermo Lombardi Reconstruction), it's 8Mb, 5:47 long

Old Post Mar-20-2004 17:32  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for whiskers Click here to Send whiskers a Private Message Add whiskers to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chris Crossland
Duke Silver

quote:
Originally posted by whiskers
there's BT vs. Sasha - Remember Magnetic North (Guillermo Lombardi Reconstruction), it's 8Mb, 5:47 long

Got it. ty

Old Post Mar-20-2004 18:08 

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > BT feat. Jan Johnston vs. Sasha - "Remember Magnetic North"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackmarcel woods - new feeling [unknown remix] [2010] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackVincent De Moor - "No Hesitation" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread