Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > 108 Grand - "Te Quiero" (Darren Emerson Remix)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
james-2000@mail
tranceaddict in training

Leftfield Style Progressive Trance - Genius

Anyone recognize this truly fantastic tune - '92 or '93 release. A bit like Leftfield or Havana's better tunes?

Old Post Mar-22-2004 19:44  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for james-2000@mail Click here to Send james-2000@mail a Private Message Add james-2000@mail to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jeffnorman
Junior tranceaddict

i know you can find it on an album from global underground release by digwwed...sure

Old Post Mar-25-2004 18:48  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jeffnorman Click here to Send Jeffnorman a Private Message Add Jeffnorman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
james-2000@mail
tranceaddict in training

That's great Jeff - do you know which album?

Old Post Mar-26-2004 08:27  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for james-2000@mail Click here to Send james-2000@mail a Private Message Add james-2000@mail to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jeffnorman
Junior tranceaddict

i'll take a look this week-end and i'll let you know believe me 'cause this is a great track. But be sure of something if it's not digweed it's something like steve porter, jimy van m or sasha and i'll found it for you...

Old Post Mar-28-2004 19:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jeffnorman Click here to Send Jeffnorman a Private Message Add Jeffnorman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
james-2000@mail
tranceaddict in training

you're a good man - cheers Jeff

Old Post Mar-28-2004 22:47  United Kingdom
JayD
!#%@(%)@%#!

108 Grand - "Te Quiero" (Darren Emerson Remix)

JaY

Old Post Apr-20-2004 05:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for JayD Click here to Send JayD a Private Message Add JayD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
james-2000@mail
tranceaddict in training

bought it on Brute Records - been after this for over a decade - fantastic

Old Post Apr-28-2004 22:21  United Kingdom

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > 108 Grand - "Te Quiero" (Darren Emerson Remix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNeed Help please !! [2009] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMr Phillips - "7th Day" (Original Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread