Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Western Canada NHL Playoffs Thread - Flames vs. Canucks
Pages (28): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
j_spot
retired

Re: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB

quote:
Originally posted by ChadVanDyk
My dad was a childhood friend of Reggie Lemelin.

reggie who?

ahh yes, reggie let-em-in

Old Post Apr-14-2004 22:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for j_spot Click Here to Email j_spot Click here to Send j_spot a Private Message Visit j_spot's homepage! Add j_spot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rayray
Altered States

Vancouver Canucks vs Calgary Flames

I AM GOING TO THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAME 5 SECTION 112!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Apr-14-2004 23:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for rayray Click Here to Email rayray Click here to Send rayray a Private Message Add rayray to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kokanee
tranceaddict

Bastardo Ah well, good ol' CBC for moi - best seat in the house

kokanee

Old Post Apr-15-2004 00:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kokanee Click here to Send kokanee a Private Message Add kokanee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kokanee
tranceaddict

When it comes to goaltending for us, I dunno, I'm not all that worried. I mean, Hedburg does have it in him to play on his head (kinda like when he was in net for the Pens in 2001 (I think))). But I'm pretty confident in Auld too, he's already got a shut-out against the flames this year, and is still young.
We just got Allen back too (booooo, I hate Bergevin), and he'll add a toughness to the back D.
Now if only we could get more shots on Kipper (hehe, both pucks, and cheap ).
Heard today that Cloutier's gonna be out two weeks with his ankle injury - okay, so since it's the playoffs, that should mean he'll be back next week recovering from some kind of upper-body injury (ahhh, the mind-games ).
Anyway, as a die-hard Canucks fan, I'll be the first to admit, it's great to see the fan reaction at the past two games in Calgary

kokanee

Old Post Apr-15-2004 00:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kokanee Click here to Send kokanee a Private Message Add kokanee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
j_spot
retired

as bad as it is that one (actually 2) canadian teams are being forced out by playing each other, its great for the rivalries and the fan fare

Old Post Apr-15-2004 00:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for j_spot Click Here to Email j_spot Click here to Send j_spot a Private Message Visit j_spot's homepage! Add j_spot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
[CD-R!!!1!]

quote:
Originally posted by Thracky
Damn right I couldn't wait. Our team beat your team nananananananananananana =P

Who needs class when it comes to your favourite sports team =P

Heh.

Old Post Apr-15-2004 00:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for 24K Click Here to Email 24K Click here to Send 24K a Private Message Visit 24K's homepage! Add 24K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjCommisad
slyxster

Re: Re: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB

quote:
Originally posted by Godsound
Let the chant continue

"hedberg sucks.... hedberg sucks....hedberg sucks..."

no but honestly,
I'm afraid of him, he's gonna be SOLID next game.
The Flames know not to underestimate him, he had 1 bad game.
They should know that he is just as good as Cloutier.

This series is going to 6! What a SERIES!

Yeah, well stop trying to score goals from inside our net you bums! We get two goalie interference calls, 1 was a good call, the other was bs (morrison was stopped, was less than half a foot from the goalie and got pushed into kiprusoff by a flame and morrison got called). this series would be SO MUCH BETTER WITHOUT REFEREES!!

quote:
Originally posted by j_spot
reggie who?

ahh yes, reggie let-em-in

Yes, the backup goalie for Andy Moog on Boston back in the day. They won a trophie one year as the league's best goalie tandem. Around the same time Hayward and Roy won it in Montreal.

Pacific Coast Frequencies on Danceradioglobal.com - trance every 1st Tues @ 4pm PST (7pm EST / 12midnight GMT)
Upcoming Gigs: none scheduled
Past gigs:
Phoenix Echo Aug 8th, 2009,
Believe @ Redroom, Feb and May 2009
Gareth Emery Boat Party - Aug 8th, 2008
Phoenix Outdoor Party - Aug 16th, 2008

Old Post Apr-15-2004 01:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DjCommisad Click here to Send DjCommisad a Private Message Visit DjCommisad's homepage! Add DjCommisad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
j_spot
retired

Re: Re: Re: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB

quote:
Originally posted by DjCommisad
Yeah, well stop trying to score goals from inside our net you bums!

Vancouver isnt doing much better on the goalie interference calls.
and I love how on that 'questionable' goal, there was more interfernece with Hedberg from his own player than the calgary player that he steered in there.

and just heard on CBC that Simon wont be in game 5

Old Post Apr-15-2004 02:01 
discojoe
GO SENS

haha i just found this thread. sounds like a good rivalry brewing. keep it up.

GO SENS GO

http://www.septembereleventh.org/

9/11 Visibility Project
in support for the 9-11 families struggle for truth

Old Post Apr-15-2004 03:32  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for discojoe Click here to Send discojoe a Private Message Add discojoe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChadVanDyk
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Re: Re: Re: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB

quote:

He's out for the rest of the series....combination lower/upper body injury...those are the worst ones for sure...

That reminds me...I'm definitely using that one next time I call in sick for work......"Yeah, I won't be in today..I'm suffering from an upper body injury"

Old Post Apr-15-2004 05:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChadVanDyk Click here to Send ChadVanDyk a Private Message Add ChadVanDyk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjCommisad
slyxster

Re: Re: Re: Re: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB

quote:
Vancouver isnt doing much better on the goalie interference calls.
and I love how on that 'questionable' goal, there was more interfernece with Hedberg from his own player than the calgary player that he steered in there.

yeah but (i think it was either clark or donovan) started that whole thing by barrel diving in. the goalie was interfered with by both allen and the calgary player but the calgary player dived in, he wasnt pushed in or knocked over, he friggin dove in and took out our guy and the goalie and then our guy fell on the goalie.

simon is out because his knee. they will never tell u that in the playoffs tho. heck, the papers are saying its cloutier's ankle that got twisted and he's out just the first round. HA. its either his knee or his groin and he's probably out the playoffs.

Pacific Coast Frequencies on Danceradioglobal.com - trance every 1st Tues @ 4pm PST (7pm EST / 12midnight GMT)
Upcoming Gigs: none scheduled
Past gigs:
Phoenix Echo Aug 8th, 2009,
Believe @ Redroom, Feb and May 2009
Gareth Emery Boat Party - Aug 8th, 2008
Phoenix Outdoor Party - Aug 16th, 2008

Old Post Apr-15-2004 14:48  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DjCommisad Click here to Send DjCommisad a Private Message Visit DjCommisad's homepage! Add DjCommisad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
j_spot
retired

ps im proud of this thread

our playoff hockey thraed is so much better than Mtl or TO vs Ott.

i you guys

Old Post Apr-15-2004 18:52 

tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Western Canada NHL Playoffs Thread - Flames vs. Canucks
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (28): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread