Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Western Canada NHL Playoffs Thread - Flames vs. Canucks
Pages (28): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Magimaster
Supreme tranceaddict

The way this series was played, the way both teams battled...takes a lot of the sting out of the fact that we lost. I can honestly say at no point in the series could any team claim that the series was "theirs". Very close all the way.

Congratulations Calgary on a well deserved win! I'm now rooting for them to go all the way.

Old Post Apr-20-2004 10:14  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Magimaster Click Here to Email Magimaster Click here to Send Magimaster a Private Message Add Magimaster to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjCommisad
slyxster

*sniffles*

my heart soared when we scored with 6 seconds left.

my heart sank when gelinas, a former canuck, scored.

it was a great series, and i hope calgary smokes detroit..
as a canuck fan though... *pouts* now i have to wait another 365 days!

Pacific Coast Frequencies on Danceradioglobal.com - trance every 1st Tues @ 4pm PST (7pm EST / 12midnight GMT)
Upcoming Gigs: none scheduled
Past gigs:
Phoenix Echo Aug 8th, 2009,
Believe @ Redroom, Feb and May 2009
Gareth Emery Boat Party - Aug 8th, 2008
Phoenix Outdoor Party - Aug 16th, 2008

Old Post Apr-20-2004 10:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DjCommisad Click here to Send DjCommisad a Private Message Visit DjCommisad's homepage! Add DjCommisad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Thierry
Jennifer Rene Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Sean Walsh
Nah, I couldn't really care any less about the opinion or comments of someone who .

Good that we've reached an agreement on not caring about each other's opinions then. Hope you run into some of your beloved Canucks on the links.

February 15-16: FREQUENCY 2014 at Shaw Conference Centre

Boodang Music Canada
Boodang Music Canada Facebook Group

Old Post Apr-20-2004 14:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Thierry Click Here to Email Thierry Click here to Send Thierry a Private Message Add Thierry to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ.MD
Supreme tranceaddict

Wow!!! What a game!!! What a series!!!
I'm happy Calgary won. Jarome played absolutely amazing yesterday.
Detroit could be tough but I think they can do it

Old Post Apr-20-2004 15:55  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ.MD Click here to Send DJ.MD a Private Message Add DJ.MD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dre420
Senior tranceaddict

I am disappointed that the referees had to decide who won this game, and not the acutal players. Cooke gets 4 minutes for that accidental high stick... give me a break, his stick was lifted by the calgary player. PPs shouldnt be given out with 30 seconds to go as well...

Old Post Apr-20-2004 18:06  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for dre420 Click here to Send dre420 a Private Message Add dre420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Ricky H
Supreme tranceaddict

Congrats Calgary.....a well fought series...

Old Post Apr-20-2004 18:30  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Ricky H Click here to Send Dj Ricky H a Private Message Visit Dj Ricky H's homepage! Add Dj Ricky H to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TrancEuphoria
Senior tranceaddict

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Flames

Old Post Apr-20-2004 20:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for TrancEuphoria Click here to Send TrancEuphoria a Private Message Add TrancEuphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
j_spot
retired

game over
*thread closed*
will be here for 1 week(stuck) then in Classics section

Old Post Apr-20-2004 21:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for j_spot Click Here to Email j_spot Click here to Send j_spot a Private Message Visit j_spot's homepage! Add j_spot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
j_spot
retired

aww..I dont want to close it
but its stuck, and will soon be moved
*thread open*

Old Post Apr-20-2004 21:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for j_spot Click Here to Email j_spot Click here to Send j_spot a Private Message Visit j_spot's homepage! Add j_spot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dmatrox
something goes here?

can you just rename the thread? so we could have the playoff's stickied? I bet we could make 40 pages like the Leaf's thread has.

Old Post Apr-20-2004 23:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Dmatrox Click here to Send Dmatrox a Private Message Add Dmatrox to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Itso
Senior tranceaddict

I say we rename the thread and try to lure some Detroit Fans here!!!

LISTEN TO THE HEARTBEAT OF THE UNIVERSE,
LISTEN TO TRANCE !!!

Old Post Apr-20-2004 23:25  Bulgaria
Click Here to See the Profile for Itso Click here to Send Itso a Private Message Add Itso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Godsound
tranceaddict

here's what we should do
close this thread when round 2 starts.

we'll write in the NEW thread about round 2, and when that ends, merge the this and the other thread together.

Old Post Apr-21-2004 00:30  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Godsound Click here to Send Godsound a Private Message Add Godsound to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Western Canada NHL Playoffs Thread - Flames vs. Canucks
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (28): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread