1. Leama & Moor - Waterdrop
2. Pole Folder & CP - Apollo Vibes
3. Mike Koglin vs Jono Grant - Sequential (Pig & Dan Remix)
4. Bent - As You Fall (Micah's Swollen Booty Remix)
5. Guy Gerber - Stoppage Time (Osamu M’s Emagine Mix)
6. Mashtronic - Force (16 Bit Lolita's Remix)
7. Miro - By Your Side (Sonorous' Bright Side Remix)
8. Blue Haze - Into Nothing (Hamel's Last Time For 9 Remix)
9. Leama & Moor - Everything Matters (Matthew Dekay Club Remix)
10. Jaytech - Genesis (Jimbo's Afterburner Remix)
11. Antidote - What Time Is Love?
12. Rank 1 - Breathing (Airwave) (Breaks Dub)
You pick up this working girl who's hooked on smack, who hussles and scores. "That's all I do" she says, she says "Ten bucks for head, fifteen for half-and-half". She says "Three hits a day at 35 per", you say "That's seven tricks a day at least", but she says "Sometimes I get lucky. Once this guy gives me a bill-and-half just to eat me, only time I ever came".
You figure you can save her. You sell your color tv, that keeps her off the streets a whole day. You hawk your typewriter for one jolt. Then your shotgun, your watch. A week later you say "Listen I'm a little short", but she says "No scratch, no snatch". You say "Look it is better to give", but she says "Beat off creep".
One night they spot you on the street in your skibbies trying to sell your shoes. You tell them who you are, but they nail you. Then she happens by and she says "Christ you look fucked", she says "Hang tough!". But you don't say anything, you just think "what a bum rap for a nice, sensitive guy like me".