1. Stu Hirst - Saws And Sines (Anil Chawla & Dale Anderson Remix)
2. 16 Bit Lolitas - Back To One
3. Stu Hirst - Big Rooms Bigger Tunes
4. Airwave - Trilogique (Section 9 Remix)
5. John Dahlbäck - Don't Speak
6. Blue Haze - Into Nothing (Hamel's Last Time For 9 Mix)
7. Miika Kuisma - One Morning By The Riverside
8. Perry O'Neil - Wrong Bet (Fine Taste Remix)
9. Marcus Schossow & Thomas Segstad - Moog Me
10. Emphased Reality & Tim Nokx - Perpection (Original Mix)
11. James Zabiela & Nic Fanciulli present One+One - No Pressure
12. Deep Flexion - Emotions Of The Night (Original Dub)
13. Agent Sam Fisher - Double Agent (Elektroworx Mix)
14. Delerium - Innocente (DJ Tiësto Remix)
Dit bevat zowat alle platen die ik op de BeTa Party wou draaien, maar dat was wegens tijdsgebrek dus niet volledig gelukt. Een erg geslaagd mixje, al zeg ik het zelf.
You pick up this working girl who's hooked on smack, who hussles and scores. "That's all I do" she says, she says "Ten bucks for head, fifteen for half-and-half". She says "Three hits a day at 35 per", you say "That's seven tricks a day at least", but she says "Sometimes I get lucky. Once this guy gives me a bill-and-half just to eat me, only time I ever came".
You figure you can save her. You sell your color tv, that keeps her off the streets a whole day. You hawk your typewriter for one jolt. Then your shotgun, your watch. A week later you say "Listen I'm a little short", but she says "No scratch, no snatch". You say "Look it is better to give", but she says "Beat off creep".
One night they spot you on the street in your skibbies trying to sell your shoes. You tell them who you are, but they nail you. Then she happens by and she says "Christ you look fucked", she says "Hang tough!". But you don't say anything, you just think "what a bum rap for a nice, sensitive guy like me".