Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Sundance - Won't Let This Feeling Go
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
cassiel
Senior tranceaddict

Smoking ..umm..something ID Needed

Great Tune, Think It's An Oldy. Any ID's?

Old Post Sep-07-2001 20:47  South Africa
Click Here to See the Profile for cassiel Click here to Send cassiel a Private Message Add cassiel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ripcurl
HardTrance (addict)

Sorry nothjing i can do..
sounds like a great tune though

good luck

Old Post Sep-07-2001 23:19  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for ripcurl Click here to Send ripcurl a Private Message Add ripcurl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djdawn
RetroActive

Sundance - Won't Let This Feeling Go

RetroActive 4

Old Post Feb-03-2002 17:53  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for djdawn Click here to Send djdawn a Private Message Add djdawn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cassiel
Senior tranceaddict

Sundance - Won't Let This Feeling Go

Yes it's Sundance - Won't let this feeling go but which remix and where can I find it. Or can someone send it to me? just PM me

Old Post Mar-17-2002 11:36  South Africa
Click Here to See the Profile for cassiel Click here to Send cassiel a Private Message Add cassiel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RebeL9
The Digital Blonde addict

Sundance - Won't Let This Feeling Go (The Mudmen's Mud & Mental Mix)
Sundance - Won't Let This Feeling Go (Angelic remix)
Sundance Won't Let This Feeling Go (Commie's Remix)

any of these?

Old Post Mar-17-2002 11:51  Afghanistan
Click Here to See the Profile for RebeL9 Click here to Send RebeL9 a Private Message Visit RebeL9's homepage! Add RebeL9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cassiel
Senior tranceaddict

Don't think it's the first two downloading the commie one. then we'll see

Old Post Mar-17-2002 12:02  South Africa
cassiel
Senior tranceaddict

I think we have a winner!

The Commie one seems to fit best with the sample, though the first half of the track I got on AG sounds like shit, the rest is bliss...

Last edited by cassiel on Mar-17-2002 at 16:52

Old Post Mar-17-2002 12:35  South Africa
RebeL9
The Digital Blonde addict

great

Old Post Mar-17-2002 15:31  Afghanistan
Click Here to See the Profile for RebeL9 Click here to Send RebeL9 a Private Message Visit RebeL9's homepage! Add RebeL9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cassiel
Senior tranceaddict

Star Party - I'm In Love

Ummm yes please mark as id'ed.

Thanks

Old Post Apr-28-2002 09:56  South Africa

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Sundance - Won't Let This Feeling Go
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThere's no change anyone recognize this song [2002] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAfterburn - "North Pole" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread