Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > a tune m.i.k.e. played, Finally A Positive I.D: Dave Davis - Resource
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
JdDark
_______

a tune m.i.k.e. played

id this one
it's a great tune

Old Post Jul-18-2001 23:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for JdDark Click Here to Email JdDark Click here to Send JdDark a Private Message Add JdDark to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
arturob
Sc.D

I NEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hehehehehe
timmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Old Post Jul-18-2001 23:55  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for arturob Click here to Send arturob a Private Message Visit arturob's homepage! Add arturob to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JayD
!#%@(%)@%#!

Mmm...

Short clip but a nice tune , must be idied...

Old Post Jul-18-2001 23:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for JayD Click here to Send JayD a Private Message Add JayD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
USMC_Greg
l33t Trn Mstr

yeah, nice tune

Old Post Jul-21-2001 05:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for USMC_Greg Click Here to Email USMC_Greg Click here to Send USMC_Greg a Private Message Visit USMC_Greg's homepage! Add USMC_Greg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AnotherWay83
The B00b Maintenance Guy

yep nice track..what set is it from..

peace

Old Post Jul-22-2001 02:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for AnotherWay83 Click here to Send AnotherWay83 a Private Message Add AnotherWay83 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
imperia
Supreme tranceaddict

Worm Popper WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

crazy track.. please ID!!!

Old Post Jul-25-2001 01:35  Bulgaria
Click Here to See the Profile for imperia Click Here to Email imperia Click here to Send imperia a Private Message Add imperia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AndyD
Senior tranceaddict

what live mix is this? i never see any live mixes from m.i.k.e...i like their production. would like to hear the live mix.

Old Post Jul-31-2001 04:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AndyD Click Here to Email AndyD Click here to Send AndyD a Private Message Add AndyD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SpeakerfreaK
Senior tranceaddict

hmm dunno what it is , but might be one of his own productions, like 'Plastic Boy' (p.s. VERY reccomendable to search for stuff by plastic boy...its superb!)

Old Post Aug-17-2001 20:02  Czech Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for SpeakerfreaK Click Here to Email SpeakerfreaK Click here to Send SpeakerfreaK a Private Message Add SpeakerfreaK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Denser
Thief

Does the song have female vocals ? This sample sounds very similar to Space Brothers - Everywhere I go (Push Transcendetal Mix) ... maybe its a dub mix without the vocals ...???

IMO..this is definitely a MIKE production ...

Old Post Aug-18-2001 20:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for Denser Click Here to Email Denser Click here to Send Denser a Private Message Add Denser to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
arturob
Sc.D

Dave Davis - Resource
ON BONZAI BBABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TIM!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANX TO ARMIN!!!!!!!

AvB! =p

bAAAAAAAAiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
A MUST HAVE!

Dave Davis - Resource

Old Post Sep-10-2001 03:02  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for arturob Click here to Send arturob a Private Message Visit arturob's homepage! Add arturob to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AndyD
Senior tranceaddict

just tried audiogalaxy...no luck

Old Post Sep-10-2001 03:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AndyD Click Here to Email AndyD Click here to Send AndyD a Private Message Add AndyD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JayD
!#%@(%)@%#!

Talking Shit, About Time

Thank God!!!

Finally

Amazing Tune....

I am ordering the vinyl!!!

Old Post Sep-10-2001 03:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for JayD Click here to Send JayD a Private Message Add JayD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > a tune m.i.k.e. played, Finally A Positive I.D: Dave Davis - Resource
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread