Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Dogzilla - "Dogzilla"
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
JJ-T1
-back4good-

Plz ID trance tune from video (should be eazy) #5

Sorry about the quality.

Old Post Sep-02-2004 21:43  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JJ-T1 Click here to Send JJ-T1 a Private Message Add JJ-T1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Turner
Drowning Sunlight

and the point.............................

Old Post Sep-02-2004 22:00  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Turner Click here to Send Turner a Private Message Add Turner to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TrAnCeiN4LiFe
Supreme tranceaddict

is it just me or the samples dont work? even mine i posted last night did not work

3. Dash Berlin Feat Emma Hewitt - Waiting (First State Remix)
4. Tocadisco & Nadia Ali - Better Run (Wippenberg Remix)
5. Marco V - When The Night Falls (Extended)

Old Post Sep-02-2004 22:00  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for TrAnCeiN4LiFe Click here to Send TrAnCeiN4LiFe a Private Message Add TrAnCeiN4LiFe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Turner
Drowning Sunlight

i think he was taking the piss out of me for posting 4 samples which didnt work. they did exactly the same things as what yours did probably.

Old Post Sep-02-2004 22:02  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Turner Click here to Send Turner a Private Message Add Turner to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JJ-T1
-back4good-

They will work later. This forum sample streaming need tech support badly. AndiH & Swamper do something..

Old Post Sep-02-2004 22:51  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JJ-T1 Click here to Send JJ-T1 a Private Message Add JJ-T1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

Dogzilla - Dogzilla

Old Post Sep-03-2004 14:14  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JJ-T1
-back4good-

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
Dogzilla - Dogzilla

True!

Old Post Sep-03-2004 18:40  Finland

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Dogzilla - "Dogzilla"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSearching for nice Trance Tune.... [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOzgur Can - "Over Nothing at All" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread