Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Cern - "The Message"
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
La5eR
Senior tranceaddict

ID this.

Please ID this track for me as I cant put a finger on it.

Old Post Nov-11-2004 20:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for La5eR Click here to Send La5eR a Private Message Add La5eR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
torontotrance
I hath returned

I stick this

It is a trance tune that makes use of the sample of Apollo VIII

ID it for laser

Old Post Nov-11-2004 21:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for torontotrance Click here to Send torontotrance a Private Message Add torontotrance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rsxtypes
Pimp of the Caribbean

which set did you got this from?.. I heard this somewhere I just cant find it

Old Post Nov-12-2004 04:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for rsxtypes Click here to Send rsxtypes a Private Message Add rsxtypes to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
physe
'99 EMWT addict

Cern - The Message

Could be either the Northern or Southern mix. I took a quick listen to snippets of both on my vinyl and they sound quite similar to me. Both seem to contain the sample provided.

Cheers.

Old Post Nov-12-2004 06:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for physe Click here to Send physe a Private Message Add physe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
isoterra
hi

If it plays the apollo sample twice in the tune (once just before the climax and once a bit before, during the breakdown), it's the southern mix. If that's the only time you hear it though, it's the northern mix. If in doubt, get the northern mix, it's much better

Old Post Nov-12-2004 09:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for isoterra Click here to Send isoterra a Private Message Visit isoterra's homepage! Add isoterra to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rsxtypes
Pimp of the Caribbean

yes indeed, I knew I heard that somewhere.

Old Post Nov-12-2004 13:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for rsxtypes Click here to Send rsxtypes a Private Message Add rsxtypes to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

The only difference I've notice between northern and southern mixes is that the other one is longer... but I can't remember which one.

Old Post Nov-12-2004 14:55  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
La5eR
Senior tranceaddict

YES this is it thnx all that helped.

Old Post Nov-13-2004 06:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for La5eR Click here to Send La5eR a Private Message Add La5eR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mebot
Maverick

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
The only difference I've notice between northern and southern mixes is that the other one is longer... but I can't remember which one.

yeah me neither, i asked the same question in another thread and i got this reply:

quote:
Originally posted by isoterra
Tis fucking incredible yeah ... the only differences in the Southern mix are the intro melody being slightly different & the lush epic string in the breakdown being taken out/replaced by the spoken sample... utterly pointless modification really. Northern mix is THE mix & definitely has one of the most powerful trance buildups ever... can't believe I forgot to mention it

Old Post Nov-13-2004 08:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for Mebot Click here to Send Mebot a Private Message Add Mebot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Cern - "The Message"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackplease help me with this track (club trance) [2002] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBobina - "Russian Dream" (Passiva remix) [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread