Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Blur - "Song 2" (Remix)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

a rock remix from 1998...i can't think of the song name hehe :p

well after hearing that new bootleg of Smashin' Pumpkins - 1979...i thought i'd see if anyone knows this old bootleg or at least what song its a bootleg of hehe...i forget, but at least the song id should be easy...

Old Post Nov-17-2004 17:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for Floorfiller Click here to Send Floorfiller a Private Message Visit Floorfiller's homepage! Add Floorfiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
montana
dub come save me

well it's blur - song 2 and i know that there has been some bootie of that recently, if you heard this in a zabiela set then it's defo Ivan Gough & Grant Smilie remix. however there is also a bootleg by dj preach & marco g , (yes it's marco g not v).

Old Post Nov-17-2004 18:26  Syria
Click Here to See the Profile for montana Click here to Send montana a Private Message Visit montana's homepage! Add montana to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Blaster
Senior tranceaddict

The vocals and the guitar part is from

Blur - Song 2

Old Post Nov-17-2004 18:27  Lithuania
Click Here to See the Profile for Blaster Click here to Send Blaster a Private Message Add Blaster to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Blaster
Senior tranceaddict

damn, didn't post enough fast

Old Post Nov-17-2004 18:28  Lithuania
Click Here to See the Profile for Blaster Click here to Send Blaster a Private Message Add Blaster to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

this is from pete tong's set at the first ever creamfields back in 1998...

Old Post Nov-17-2004 21:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for Floorfiller Click here to Send Floorfiller a Private Message Visit Floorfiller's homepage! Add Floorfiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jlt
Junior tranceaddict

here's the tracklist.

Pete Tong 00:00 - 01:30

David Morales presents The Face - "Needing U" (white label)
Stardust - "Music Sounds Better With You" (Roule)
Richard F - "Good Love" (Subliminal)
Pianoheadz - "Distorition" (Subliminal)
BLD - "untitled" (white label)
El Magnifico - "Tha Nu Style" (white label)
Jungle Brothers - "I'll House U" (ffrr)
Continuous Cool - "Automatic" (ffrr)
JDS - "Nine Ways" (Crosstrax)
Leftfield - "Space Shanty" (Hard Hands)
Jonesey - "Independence" (Caged)
Quake - "The Day Will Come" (white label)
BT - "Flaming June" (Perfecto)
Brown Acid - "untitled" (white label)
Transa - "Enervate" (Perfecto)

Old Post Nov-17-2004 23:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jlt Click here to Send jlt a Private Message Add jlt to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

yes i have the tracklist silly

Old Post Nov-17-2004 23:23 
montana
dub come save me

oi jason, is it that bld - untitled (white label) track?

Old Post Nov-17-2004 23:43  Syria
Click Here to See the Profile for montana Click here to Send montana a Private Message Visit montana's homepage! Add montana to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

quote:
Originally posted by montana
oi jason, is it that bld - untitled (white label) track?

how'd you know

Old Post Nov-18-2004 17:42 

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Blur - "Song 2" (Remix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown Oakenfold @ China track 9 [2004] [6]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFedde Le Grand - Put Your Hands Up 4 Detroit (The Discount Rhinos remix) [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread