Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - Belgium > De CD-Compilatie Thread
Pages (95): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Push2005
Sidechain'd



Registered: Oct 2004
Location: Belgium

First State - Time Frame [In Trance We Trust]
Releasedate: Nov 2007



Tracklist:

01. Reach Me
02. Where Do We Go (feat. Tiff Lacey)
03. Rhapsody
04. Falling (feat. Anita Kelsey)
05. Between The Notes
06. Your Own Way
07. Half Light
08. Alter Ego
09. Evergreen
10. Sierra Nevada

Old Post Oct-16-2007 22:23  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Push2005 Click here to Send Push2005 a Private Message Add Push2005 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Push2005
Sidechain'd



Registered: Oct 2004
Location: Belgium

Cosmic Gate pres. Back2Back Vol.3 [Black Hole Recordings]
Releasedate: Oct 26th 2007



Tracklist:

Disc 1

01. Cosmic Gate - B2B3 Intro 01.34 min
02. Adam K. + Soha - Twilight 02.44 min
03. Marcel Woods - New Feeling (Nic Chagall Remix Cosmic Gates’s B2B3 Dub) 06.08 min
04. Patric La Funk - Unisono 04.17 min
05. Above & Beyond - Home (Wippenberg Remix) 05.59 min
06. Nic Chagall - Back to San Fran 05.36 min
07. Moonbeam - Cocoon (Moon Mix) 03.36 min
08. Ricky Stone - Pure 04.54 min
09. Andrew Bennett feat. Kirsty Hawkshaw - Heaven Sent (Andrew Bennett & Tom Cloud Remix) 04.22 min
10. Johan Gielen - Okinawa Sunset (Andy Duguid Remix) 04.21 min
11. Marcus Schössow - Mr. White (Ruben de Ronde Remix) 5.40 min
12. D. Ramirez & Mark Knight - Colombian Soul (Gabriel & Dresden Tuscan Soul Reconstruction) 04.48 min
13. First State feat. Anita Kelsey - Falling 06.43 min
14. Wippenberg pres. Sphæra - Back 05.30 min
15. Plastic Angel - Try Walking In My World 04.46 min
16. Cosmic Gate - A Day That Fades (Cosmic Gate’s from AM To PM Mix) 06.26 min

Disc 2

01. Tiësto feat. Jes - Everything (Cosmic Gate B2B3 Intro Remix) 08.23 min
02. Reward - Ensure 04.04 min
03. Terry Ferminal - Deep Inside 04.46 min
04. Genix - Phused (Marcus Schössow Remix) 05.14 min
05. Cosmic Gate Feat Denise Rivera – Body Of Conflict (Cosmic Gate Club Mix) 07.14 min
06. David Forbes - Rescue 04.19 min
07. Markus Schulz - Fly to Colours (Genix Remix) 03.33 min
08. Tatana - I can - Duderstadt Uplifting (Dub Mix) 05.39 min
09. Vincent de Moor - Fly Away (Cosmic Gate Remix) 07.07 min
10. Bart Claessen - First Light 04.59 min
11. Messler - Prepare (Cosmic Gate B2B3 Edit) 05.08 min
12. Groove Garcia - Code 04.58 min
13. Cosmic Gate - Fire Wire (B2B3 Reconstruction) 05.55 min
14. Cosmic Gate - Consciousness 06.11 min

http://www.cosmic-gate.de

Old Post Oct-18-2007 22:57  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Push2005 Click here to Send Push2005 a Private Message Add Push2005 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Zetski
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Aug 2004
Location: Kortrijk

quote:
Originally posted by Push2005
Cosmic Gate pres. Back2Back Vol.3 [Black Hole Recordings]
Releasedate: Oct 26th 2007



Tracklist:

Disc 1

01. Cosmic Gate - B2B3 Intro 01.34 min
02. Adam K. + Soha - Twilight 02.44 min
03. Marcel Woods - New Feeling (Nic Chagall Remix Cosmic Gates’s B2B3 Dub) 06.08 min
04. Patric La Funk - Unisono 04.17 min
05. Above & Beyond - Home (Wippenberg Remix) 05.59 min
06. Nic Chagall - Back to San Fran 05.36 min
07. Moonbeam - Cocoon (Moon Mix) 03.36 min
08. Ricky Stone - Pure 04.54 min
09. Andrew Bennett feat. Kirsty Hawkshaw - Heaven Sent (Andrew Bennett & Tom Cloud Remix) 04.22 min
10. Johan Gielen - Okinawa Sunset (Andy Duguid Remix) 04.21 min
11. Marcus Schössow - Mr. White (Ruben de Ronde Remix) 5.40 min
12. D. Ramirez & Mark Knight - Colombian Soul (Gabriel & Dresden Tuscan Soul Reconstruction) 04.48 min
13. First State feat. Anita Kelsey - Falling 06.43 min
14. Wippenberg pres. Sphæra - Back 05.30 min
15. Plastic Angel - Try Walking In My World 04.46 min
16. Cosmic Gate - A Day That Fades (Cosmic Gate’s from AM To PM Mix) 06.26 min

Disc 2

01. Tiësto feat. Jes - Everything (Cosmic Gate B2B3 Intro Remix) 08.23 min
02. Reward - Ensure 04.04 min
03. Terry Ferminal - Deep Inside 04.46 min
04. Genix - Phused (Marcus Schössow Remix) 05.14 min
05. Cosmic Gate Feat Denise Rivera – Body Of Conflict (Cosmic Gate Club Mix) 07.14 min
06. David Forbes - Rescue 04.19 min
07. Markus Schulz - Fly to Colours (Genix Remix) 03.33 min
08. Tatana - I can - Duderstadt Uplifting (Dub Mix) 05.39 min
09. Vincent de Moor - Fly Away (Cosmic Gate Remix) 07.07 min
10. Bart Claessen - First Light 04.59 min
11. Messler - Prepare (Cosmic Gate B2B3 Edit) 05.08 min
12. Groove Garcia - Code 04.58 min
13. Cosmic Gate - Fire Wire (B2B3 Reconstruction) 05.55 min
14. Cosmic Gate - Consciousness 06.11 min

http://www.cosmic-gate.de


Die tracklist ziet er eigenlijk niet slecht uit hoor. Maar helaas, goeie nieuwe trance "tunes" zijn tegenwoordig bijna altijd gemixed. Daar kan ik dus niet veel mee doen behalve naar luisteren als ik in bad zit

Old Post Oct-18-2007 23:59  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Zetski Click here to Send DJ Zetski a Private Message Add DJ Zetski to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Push2005
Sidechain'd



Registered: Oct 2004
Location: Belgium

Misschien komt er een digital unmixed edition, zoals bij opus en isos; maar dat betwijfel ik een beetje.

Old Post Oct-19-2007 08:30  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Push2005 Click here to Send Push2005 a Private Message Add Push2005 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Zetski
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Aug 2004
Location: Kortrijk

Paul Oakenfold - Greatest Hits & Remixes 3CD (Unmixed)
Release: 29 oktober 2007

CD1:
01. Skunk Anansie - Brazen (Weep) (Perfecto Mix)
02. The Cure - Close To Me (Closer Mix)
03. Sneaker Pimps - 6 Underground (Perfecto Remix)
04. Oakenfold - Starry Eyed Surprise
05. Happy Mondays - Step On (Twisting My Melon Mix)
06. Justin Timberlake - Rock Your Body (Oakenfold Remix)
07. The Stone Roses - Waterfall (12" Remix)
08. Bad Apples - Get it On (Club Mix)
09. Massive Attack - Unfinished Sympathy (Perfecto Mix)
10. Mark Ronson featuring Daniel Merriweather - Stop Me (Exclusive New Oakenfold 2008 Remix)
11. Oakenfold ft. Pharrell Williams - Sex 'n' Money
12. Arrested Development - Mr Wendal (Perfecto Mix)
13. Mansun - Wide Open Space (Perfecto Remix)

CD2:
01. Alison Limerick - Where Love Lives (Perfecto Remix)
02. Robert Owens - I'll Be Your Friend (Perfecto Re-Edit)
03. Shamen - Progen 91 (I.R.P. in the Land of Oz)
04. U2 - Even Better Than The Real Thing (Perfecto Mix)
05. Olive - You're Not Alone (Oakenfold & Osborne Remix)
06. Oakenfold Ft. Brittany Murphy - Faster Kill Pussycat
07. Radiohead - Everything In Its Right Place (Exclusive New Oakenfold 2008 Remix)
08. Groove Zone - Eisbaer (Exclusive New Oakenfold 2008 Remix)
09. Dirty Vegas - Days Go By (Paul Oakenfold Vocal Remix)
10. The Smashing Pumpkins - Perfect (Perfecto Mix)
11. Joyriders - Big Brother (Oakenfold Mix)
12. Oakenfold - Ready Steady Go
13. Oakenfold - Switch On

CD3:

01. Everything But The Girl - Missing (Exclusive New Oakenfold 2008 Remix)
02. PPK - ResuRection (Perfecto Re-edits)
03. Planet Perfecto - Bullet In The Gun
04. Madonna - Sorry (Paul Oakenfold Remix)
05. U2 - Beautiful Day (The Perfecto Mix)
06. Grace - Not Over Yet (Perfecto Mix)
07. Oakenfold - Southern Sun (Exclusive New Oakenfold 2008 Remix)
08. Oakenfold - Not Over (Robert Vadney Club Edit)
09. Underworld - Born Slippy Nuxx (Paul Oakenfold Remix)

Old Post Oct-24-2007 10:03  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Zetski Click here to Send DJ Zetski a Private Message Add DJ Zetski to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Push2005
Sidechain'd



Registered: Oct 2004
Location: Belgium

quote:
Originally posted by Push2005
First State - Time Frame [In Trance We Trust]
Releasedate: Nov 2007



Tracklist:

01. Reach Me
02. Where Do We Go (feat. Tiff Lacey)
03. Rhapsody
04. Falling (feat. Anita Kelsey)
05. Between The Notes
06. Your Own Way
07. Half Light
08. Alter Ego
09. Evergreen
10. Sierra Nevada


Hier kun je het First State album voorbeluisteren:

http://files.blackholerecordings.co.../ITWTCD002.html

Wat een CD! Alles zit erin, met trance als rode draad natuulijk. Deze heren hebben begrepen hoe de 'trance'muziek anno 2007 moet klinken; zonder in vaste formules te vervallen. Elk nummer heeft iets uniek; zonder generic te klinken. Op 1 track na misschien vind ik ze allemaal goed.
Hier kunnen de Aly&Fila's en Re:Locate's van de scene iets van leren!
Deze schaf ik me zo rap mogelijk aan.

Last edited by Push2005 on Oct-30-2007 at 12:33

Old Post Oct-30-2007 12:27  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Push2005 Click here to Send Push2005 a Private Message Add Push2005 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FenixStyle
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Feb 2006
Location: Opoeteren

quote:
Originally posted by Push2005
Hier kun je het First State album voorbeluisteren:

http://files.blackholerecordings.co.../ITWTCD002.html

Wat een CD! Alles zit erin, met trance als rode draad natuulijk. Deze heren hebben begrepen hoe de 'trance'muziek anno 2007 moet klinken; zonder in vaste formules te vervallen. Elk nummer heeft iets uniek; zonder generic te klinken. Op 1 track na misschien vind ik ze allemaal goed.
Hier kunnen de Aly&Fila's en Re:Locate's van de scene iets van leren!
Deze schaf ik me zo rap mogelijk aan.


Dikke vette +1!!!!!

Heb de nummers eens beluisterd en het lijkt me echt een ubergeile cd


___________________

.:: Trance is a natural drug that will heal us all ::.

Old Post Oct-30-2007 13:51  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for FenixStyle Click here to Send FenixStyle a Private Message Visit FenixStyle's homepage! Add FenixStyle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TOR
Traveller



Registered: Aug 2001
Location: Bruges, Belgium

quote:
Originally posted by Push2005
Op 1 track na misschien vind ik ze allemaal goed.


Dat moet die Tiff Lacey plaat zijn, niet?

Over het algemeen idd een sterk geproduceerd album, zowel muzikaal als technisch. Vooral de dansvloer gerichte platen (en dat zijn er heel wat) vind ik erg geslaagd.

Old Post Oct-30-2007 20:46  Europe
Click Here to See the Profile for TOR Click Here to Email TOR Click here to Send TOR a Private Message Add TOR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
De Geert
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Apr 2006
Location: Dendermonde & Gent

quote:
Originally posted by Push2005
Hier kun je het First State album voorbeluisteren:

http://files.blackholerecordings.co.../ITWTCD002.html

Wat een CD!


man man man!

ligt deze nu al in de winkel feitelijk...? Moet ik toch wel hebben zenne

Old Post Oct-30-2007 23:06  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for De Geert Click Here to Email De Geert Click here to Send De Geert a Private Message Add De Geert to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Zetski
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Aug 2004
Location: Kortrijk

quote:
Originally posted by De Geert
man man man!

ligt deze nu al in de winkel feitelijk...? Moet ik toch wel hebben zenne


Op cdjshop.com kun je hem ook voorbeluisteren en reeds bestellen, verzendingsdatum is dan 18 november...

Old Post Oct-31-2007 08:18  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Zetski Click here to Send DJ Zetski a Private Message Add DJ Zetski to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Zetski
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Aug 2004
Location: Kortrijk

Ik heb trouwens ook geluisterd en wat een zalig album! Ga hem heel zeker ook aanschaffen, er zit idd een goede variatie in, ieder nummer is anders, er worden geen samples herbruikt...

Old Post Oct-31-2007 08:21  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Zetski Click here to Send DJ Zetski a Private Message Add DJ Zetski to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Gladius
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Apr 2002
Location: Antwerp

yep, spijtig maar waar, dit gaat dan door voor trance dezer dagen.


___________________

listening to music with your heart... pure energy... you can feel . in the air . on your skin . in your soul

Last edited by Gladius on Oct-31-2007 at 11:54

Old Post Oct-31-2007 11:18  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Gladius Click here to Send Gladius a Private Message Add Gladius to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - Belgium > De CD-Compilatie Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (95): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Jump:

All times are GMT. The time now is 23:32.

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is ON
vB code is ON
[IMG] code is ON
 
Search this Thread:

 
Contact Us - return to tranceaddict

Powered by: Trance Music & vBulletin Forums
Copyright ©2000-2014

Privacy Statement
Geo Visitors Map

Icon