Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Binary Finary - "1998" (Paul van Dyk Mix)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
helchat
tranceaddict in training

Drunk Armin Van Buuren oldies - need help

I heard this song on Digitally Imported but I haven't the time to note its title, I noticed it was Van buuren but I never been able to retrace it since. I also heard it on tv and I think I saw Aurora as title but not sure. I captured an audio sample. Please help with this tune!!!

Try this link if the file doesn't start to play:
http://www.geocities.com/helchat01/musik/ArminVanBuuren1.mp3

Last edited by helchat on Nov-27-2004 at 03:41

Old Post Nov-27-2004 03:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for helchat Click here to Send helchat a Private Message Add helchat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

this is

Binary Finary - 1998 (Paul van Dyk Mix)

i forget which one exactly...but i think its the paul van dyk one...

Old Post Nov-27-2004 03:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for Floorfiller Click here to Send Floorfiller a Private Message Visit Floorfiller's homepage! Add Floorfiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
helchat
tranceaddict in training

Thanks a lot

Old Post Nov-27-2004 23:53  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for helchat Click here to Send helchat a Private Message Add helchat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
swisstoni_uk
ridged like a toblerone

armin normally plays the Ronski Speed remix, and has done whenever he has played the song this year afaik

Old Post Nov-29-2004 00:25  England
Click Here to See the Profile for swisstoni_uk Click here to Send swisstoni_uk a Private Message Add swisstoni_uk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Binary Finary - "1998" (Paul van Dyk Mix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack Title ,can you help me? [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCosmic Culture - Our Future [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread