Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Riva - "Sky Is The Limit"
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Rick D
Resident London Hater

something by riva???

got a one sided white label with Riva #2 written onit in pen, heres a sample

Cheers

Check out my latest mixes

Old Post Jan-01-2005 17:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for Rick D Click here to Send Rick D a Private Message Visit Rick D's homepage! Add Rick D to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PhilBxR
In Dreams

Hmmm I cant get it to work.

Everybody call themselves a DJ, all they got is the digital, the MP3s. They should be MP3J's. Stick to your name, stick to the game. Doesn't make no sense. Nothing can replace a good piece of wax. Nothing!

Old Post Jan-01-2005 17:59  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for PhilBxR Click here to Send PhilBxR a Private Message Add PhilBxR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AKA (Kieran)
Supreme tranceaddict

Think this is:

Riva - Stringer

Hope that helps

-K-

Old Post Jan-01-2005 19:12  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for AKA (Kieran) Click here to Send AKA (Kieran) a Private Message Add AKA (Kieran) to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ory
I like big... robots

It's been a while since I heard the track, but I don't think it's Riva - Stringer.

If I wanted to listen to a DJ bang out shit as weak sounding as Andy Moor / Markus Schulz etc. i'd go listen to Armin van Buuren. Nothing fucks me off more than a fan that thinks a DJ can do no wrong. There is a lot of good music out there. How some people can be so easily pleased is beyond my comprehension.

Old Post Jan-01-2005 19:44  Afghanistan
Click Here to See the Profile for Ory Click here to Send Ory a Private Message Add Ory to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
josh rising
annie / don't stop. 2009!

It definitely sounds like Stringer, maybe a remix

Old Post Jan-02-2005 04:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for josh rising Click here to Send josh rising a Private Message Add josh rising to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ory
I like big... robots

Parts of it sound the same if you listen closely, but not quite.

If I wanted to listen to a DJ bang out shit as weak sounding as Andy Moor / Markus Schulz etc. i'd go listen to Armin van Buuren. Nothing fucks me off more than a fan that thinks a DJ can do no wrong. There is a lot of good music out there. How some people can be so easily pleased is beyond my comprehension.

Old Post Jan-02-2005 05:20  Afghanistan
Click Here to See the Profile for Ory Click here to Send Ory a Private Message Add Ory to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

Does it have a catalog number scribbled on it anywhere?

Old Post Jan-02-2005 06:27  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
starglider
Supreme tranceaddict

Riva - Sky Is The Limit

This eventually became Time Is The Healer.

Old Post Jan-03-2005 04:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for starglider Click here to Send starglider a Private Message Add starglider to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rick D
Resident London Hater

got it, cheers guys. There was a cat no. scribed on the run off part. RIVA002

http://www.discogs.com/release/66218discogs info

starglider got it before me, but here is the link to discgs

Check out my latest mixes

Old Post Jan-03-2005 11:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for Rick D Click here to Send Rick D a Private Message Visit Rick D's homepage! Add Rick D to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Riva - "Sky Is The Limit"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAny ideas? [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback nRui Da Silva - "The 4 Elements: Earth" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread