Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Johan Gielen - "Flash"
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Trance&Acid
tranceaddict

Thumbs up Johan Gielen - Flash (played by Armin @ Sublime NYE!)

This awesome track was played @ Sublime NYE in the Horden Pavillion in Sydney. I'm pretty sure it was near the begining of Armin Van Buuren's set. I'm sure a lot of people will probably know the track... please let me know someone, so I can get in on vinyl and start hammering it myself!!! Thanks...

I ripped it straght from my digital camera from a vid capture I took on the night.... I can't belive how useful to me my digital camera has become!

Man it went off at Horden! Wow what a party! eh.... I will try to post pics soon... plz check the party/rave review section of the forums...
and if anyone knows somewhere I can dump some pics and vids for the post plz let me know also.... Much appieciated fellow trance addicts!!!

--edit: I just reposted this... hopefully you should be able to listen to the mp3 ok now... plz post a reply also if you cant hear the mp3 and I will try again... thanks again

Last edited by Trance&Acid on Jan-08-2005 at 21:24

Old Post Jan-05-2005 14:36  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance&Acid Click here to Send Trance&Acid a Private Message Add Trance&Acid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjIsaaK
Progressive Sense

Johan Gielen - Flash

IncAztek Sessions on Pure.FM Every 1st and 3rd Saturday - 01:00 GMT Time - 19:00 Mexico Time - Progressive Channel - (www.pure.fm)
Progressive Sense on SenseGenerate.FM Every 2nd & 3rd Saturday - 21:00 GMT Time - 15:00 Mexico Time - (www.sensegenerate.fm)
Progressive Sense on Revolusic.com Every 2nd & 4th Sunday - 17:00 GMT Time - 11:00 Mexico Time - (www.revolusic.com)

Last edited by DjIsaaK on Jan-06-2005 at 07:22

Old Post Jan-06-2005 07:14  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for DjIsaaK Click here to Send DjIsaaK a Private Message Visit DjIsaaK's homepage! Add DjIsaaK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance&Acid
tranceaddict

Thanks for the ID man!

Unfortunatly I can't find a sample of this track to listen to anywhere so I'll just have to take your word for it on the ID...

All I found so far on the net is track listings on Armin's and Johan's sets that had this track in it (under white label). So no shops I found are listing it yet but on www.JohanGielen.com it says Dreamchild & Flash, Johan's first solo single soon to be released... I can't wait to get this one in my hands!!! I bet all the local DJ's will be hammering it soon too!!

I was wondering how were you able to ID it?

Old Post Jan-08-2005 00:13  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance&Acid Click here to Send Trance&Acid a Private Message Add Trance&Acid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance&Acid
tranceaddict

Thumbs up Johan Gielen - Flash

Definatly definatly it's "Johan Gielen - Flash" !!

Okay fellow addicts here it is just did some more net searchin...
I'm pretty darn happy, I just found this website, its got MP3s of Johan Gielen's promo - Flash & Dreamchild (only 6 DJ's have this in the world so far!!)

...so go hit this website and have a listen
http://metrofun.valuehost.ru/Uploaded%20By%20bia99i.htm

Also read that Johan is starting his own record label called Tunes For You which is under Fundamental Recordings www.fundamentalrecordings.com/. His first release will be Flash/Dreamchild single and also read later this year and an album!

Old Post Jan-08-2005 02:14  Australia
DjIsaaK
Progressive Sense

Actually It is, I have the track on promo cd I guees not only 6 djs have the track so maybe the mp3 is around the net and also Armin played it 3 or 4 times I guess on his radio show.

IncAztek Sessions on Pure.FM Every 1st and 3rd Saturday - 01:00 GMT Time - 19:00 Mexico Time - Progressive Channel - (www.pure.fm)
Progressive Sense on SenseGenerate.FM Every 2nd & 3rd Saturday - 21:00 GMT Time - 15:00 Mexico Time - (www.sensegenerate.fm)
Progressive Sense on Revolusic.com Every 2nd & 4th Sunday - 17:00 GMT Time - 11:00 Mexico Time - (www.revolusic.com)

Last edited by DjIsaaK on Jan-09-2005 at 22:21

Old Post Jan-08-2005 05:17  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for DjIsaaK Click here to Send DjIsaaK a Private Message Visit DjIsaaK's homepage! Add DjIsaaK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Johan Gielen - "Flash"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNew progressive house track [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackKuffdam & Plant - "Seduction" (The Level Above Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread