M-Audio - 4x4 USB DJ Audio Inteface Connectiv
Including Timecode Vinyls & CDs
Available now at Teknasia: click here
Conectiv, developed by M-Audio’s SynchroScience division, is the world’s first bus-powered 4 x 4 USB audio interface designed for DJs who perform and produce tracks with a laptop. Together, Conectiv and the included Torq software form the ultimate DJ tool—high-fidelity audio, all the right kinds of I/O (including dual phono preamps), and the ability to mix, beat-match and cue digital files with ease. Use them as a completely digital solution and leave the heavy stacks of vinyl or bulky wallets of CDs at home—or process your vinyl and CDs on the fly. You can even create a hybrid digital/vinyl DJ rig by using Conectiv and Torq with specially encoded control vinyl discs or CDs. Torq supports popular formats such as MP3, WAV, WMA and AAC files and is configured to automatically work with Conectiv—no messy set-ups. And unlike most digital DJ systems, Conectiv works with other third-party software as well.
SynchroScience—Designed for Real-time Performance
M-Audio's new SynchroScience product development group is all about providing DJs with the tools they need —as evidenced by the portable and powerful Conectiv interface. With two pairs of stereo inputs and outputs, easy USB connectivity and included Torq DJ software, Conectiv can turn any compatible Mac or PC into a powerful DJ rig. The two large knobs allow you to seamlessly mix between the incoming audio from a turntable or CD player with the output of a connected Mac or PC. Conectiv also includes standard DJ cueing capabilities, so you can listen to any track in your headphones before sending it out to the house system.
Download All Day, Party All Night
The included Torq DJ software is a dual-platform application that allows you to mix, beat-match and cue a variety of digital audio file formats, including MP3, AIFF, WAV, WMA and AAC. The first time you boot up the software, it automatically configures itself to work with Conectiv. Furthermore, the software itself can be controlled via mouse, keyboard, MIDI controller or control vinyl/CDs. And unlike traditional DJ set-ups where you're forced to carry around heavy crates of records or CDs, Torq organizes all of your digital files into a quickly searchable database on a compact, convenient hard disk—it can even interface directly with your iTunes library for truly effortless setup. And if that's not enough, Torq supports third-party VST effect plug-ins and includes both a dedicated 16-cell sampler and performance recorder.
The Ultimate DJ Effects Unit
For the DJ who chooses to work with vinyl or CDs, Conectiv can turn a laptop into the most versatile DJ effects unit ever conceived. By routing the output of a connected turntable or CD player into a program like Torq or Ableton Live, you can process your tracks with tons of plug-in effects. Imagine the possibilities of stacking multiple distortion, EQ, reverb, chorus or bit reduction effects and using the knobs on Conectiv to blend the dry and processed signals. And by using industry-standard CoreAudio and ASIO drivers, Conectiv delivers low-latency operation on both Mac and PC.
Are you eager to embrace the world of computer-based DJing, but not ready to give up the feel of your favorite turntable or CD player? Not a problem.. Simply break out a pair of control vinyl discs or CDs, and spin digital files loaded in Torq using a traditional DJ setup. And unlike most—more expensive—digital vinyl systems, Conectiv is also compatible with other third-party DJ and DAW applications—you can even use it as an audio interface for Pro Tools M-Powered.
Crank It All the Way
While laptop systems have long offered conveniences like portability, unique effects, world-class editing options and instant access to downloadable music, many of these devices don't deliver the same output volume as traditional DJ products. Conectiv changes all of that. With a maximum output level of +2dBV, Conectiv gives you more volume than you need and can go to toe-to-toe with any DJ product on the market.
M-Audio interfaces are known for their recording quality and Conectiv is no exception. With switchable RCA phono/line level inputs and ¼” mic input, you can easily record a wide variety of sources with most DAW software titles, including Pro Tools M-Powered, Ableton Live, Logic, Cubase, Digital Performer and more.
• use as a self-contained digital system, multi-effects processor or slave from control CDs/vinyl > totally flexible
• designed by M-Audio's SynchroScience group > built by DJs for DJs
• 4 x 4 USB 1.1 audio interface with 16-bit/48kHz fidelity > CD quality and beyond
• 4 RCA inputs configurable for line-level or phono signals > connects to all standard DJ mixers, turntables and CD players
• 4 RCA outputs with high +10dBV peak output level> rock the house
• 2 mix knobs for blending audio inputs and USB output > mix vinyl and digital tracks with the same interface
• Torq DJ software included >instantly turn any Mac or PC into a powerful DJ rig
• 4 x 4 USB 1.1 audio interface with 16-bit/48kHz fidelity
• 4 RCA inputs configurable for line-level or phono signals
• 4 RCA line outputs with + 10dBV peak output level
• 2 mix knobs for blending between the audio input and computer output
• ¼” TRS headphone output with volume control
• crossfadable cue source with headphone split function
• ¼” TS microphone input (dynamic mics only)
• USB bus-powered
• Torq DJ software included for Mac and PC
• Torq supports popular formats such as MP3, AIFF, WAV, WMA and AAC
• Core Audio and ASIO compatible
Minimum System Requirements(Windows):
• Windows XP (SP2)
• Pentium III 500MHz
• 256MB RAM
• Available USB port
• *Please check the minimum system requirements for your software, as they may be greater than the above specifications. Minimum System requirements for the Torq software can be found here.
• Mac OS X 10.3.9
• G3 500 MHz
• 256MB RAM
• Available USB port
Une petit merveille de technologie, pour ceux qui s'orientent vers le mix sur PC, professionellement parlant j'entend...
2 vinyls et 2 cds timecode, pour jouer vos morceaux MP 3, WMA , AAC, WAV, AIFF...
Un software complet incluant les dernières technologie de mixage sur PC...
Des effets multiples...
Interface audio 4x4 USB 1.1 avec son 16-bit/48kHz > Qualité CD...
4 entrées RCA configurable pour volume ligne ou signal phono avec sortie pic de volume à +10dBV...
2 boutons pour le mix en entrée / sortie PC...
Notre note: 15/20