Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Georg Friedrich Händel - "Sarabande in D Minor"
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
maniac.dg
tranceaddict

Venom pres. Kasuma - Witness... where is the melody "stolen" from?

I know that I have heard the melody in some other trance track that is less hard. But I can't remember which one it was. I hope you can help me out :-)

Old Post Feb-09-2005 12:10  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for maniac.dg Click here to Send maniac.dg a Private Message Add maniac.dg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Saucer
Senior tranceaddict

Well, the actual 'stolen' melody is Handel's Sarabande in D Minor (From Harpsichord Suite No 11 in D minor)!!
But the recent trancer you're possibly thinking of is:
La Vallée - The Sky Ain't the Limit
from 2002...

Old Post Feb-10-2005 01:43  New Zealand
Click Here to See the Profile for Saucer Click here to Send Saucer a Private Message Visit Saucer's homepage! Add Saucer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
maniac.dg
tranceaddict

Yeah, that is exactly the track I've been searching for. Thanks alot m8

Old Post Feb-10-2005 09:54  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for maniac.dg Click here to Send maniac.dg a Private Message Add maniac.dg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Camwin
STICKMAN

haha nice shot there saucer, i would be thinking Ace's Delight Vs. Based - "Witness" :P

I ALSO LIVESTREAMED
THE LAST FLIGHT - PROGRESSIVE HOUSE/TRANCE

Old Post Feb-10-2005 10:46  New Zealand
Click Here to See the Profile for Camwin Click here to Send Camwin a Private Message Visit Camwin's homepage! Add Camwin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
maniac.dg
tranceaddict

Well, I think I have some labeling problem here... "Venom pres. Kasuma" is wrong. "Ace's Delight vs. Baced" is the right artist for the track I have posted.

Old Post Feb-10-2005 11:19  Germany

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Georg Friedrich Händel - "Sarabande in D Minor"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID this tune please! [2006] [12]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPerry O'Neil - "Cold Fusion" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread