Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA drunk thread
Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Abercrombie
myspace.com/ashesband

quote:
Originally posted by love_child
Where can I get me some of that?

I got this at the LCBO Vintages section... pretty much the strongest you can get right off the shelf. $39.99

I'll be heading out to a fancy-ass grocery store to get some quality apricots, cherries, blueberries and plums to make a nice compot with it.

Short time TA, Long time Guver, Good time giver.

Old Post Dec-22-2010 15:29  Algeria
Click Here to See the Profile for Abercrombie Click Here to Email Abercrombie Click here to Send Abercrombie a Private Message Add Abercrombie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced
Ӄۃn߃nڃՃރ

quote:
Originally posted by Intangible
THE 90s weres awesome and awfully awesome and rewuire all sorts of alcohjol to truly appreciated. I <3 90s, once a year

Last edited by Moral Hazard on Apr-26-2011 at 07:48

Old Post Dec-22-2010 15:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

Been two last two afternoon/nights in a row... will Christmas Day afternoon/night been number 3?!

Old Post Dec-25-2010 15:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PurpleHaze
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Jem_hadar
Been two last two afternoon/nights in a row... will Christmas Day afternoon/night been number 3?!

lol looks like it may already be

merry crunkmas everybody!!! weeeeeeeeeweeeeeeee weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Old Post Dec-25-2010 22:55  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for PurpleHaze Click Here to Email PurpleHaze Click here to Send PurpleHaze a Private Message Add PurpleHaze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

It was...

Hafta stop today... my liver called, its abt to leave.

Old Post Dec-26-2010 15:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

I love my TA family

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Dec-30-2010 07:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Visit kotsy's homepage! Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

jesus

Old Post Jan-08-2011 10:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Visit kotsy's homepage! Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

is 3 posts in a row bad

Old Post Jan-12-2011 07:00  Canada
Abercrombie
myspace.com/ashesband

Short time TA, Long time Guver, Good time giver.

Old Post Jan-12-2011 14:52  Algeria
Click Here to See the Profile for Abercrombie Click Here to Email Abercrombie Click here to Send Abercrombie a Private Message Add Abercrombie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

thank you from saving me from 4 in a row

Old Post Jan-13-2011 05:36  Canada
PurpleHaze
Supreme tranceaddict

Dog Running

trashed lol

Last edited by PurpleHaze on Apr-08-2012 at 10:11

Old Post Apr-08-2012 10:01  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for PurpleHaze Click Here to Email PurpleHaze Click here to Send PurpleHaze a Private Message Add PurpleHaze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Reach for the sky, Honky!

quote:
Originally posted by Abercrombie
I f'ing loved her. So many emotions have gone through me last night, I'm still sick to my stomach today, and it's not from the hangover, I didn't get one.

I sucks, because I gave her so much freedom and trust, and it hurts to find out she took advantage of my niceness and went to far when she was at Circa and left home with some dude. fuck.

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

Old Post Apr-08-2012 18:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA drunk thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread