Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA drunk thread
Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:
Originally posted by preppie chick
^^^ haha, yo what up?!

kinda silly but not really. learned something new at the bar today, when you order a pitcher even if it's only for yourself, they still have to bring you 2 glasses. what the shit?! who would've thunk it?!

holy FUCK, you JUST learned that.

I knew that shit before even getting to first year! LOL

Yea... i remeber being underage and at a CRAPPY ass Mountain View bar... and ordered a picture, she asked how many cups, I said one, she said "YOu mean "TWO", right?" and it took me a second to realise, then i saw, yea, two.

Old Post Mar-15-2006 08:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
preppie chick
c a r p e ' d i e m

WORD/

peace out yo.

edit: ps. jamie just reaqd yer post above, and i would just like to say shut the fuck up, please.

Old Post May-26-2006 07:00  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for preppie chick Click here to Send preppie chick a Private Message Add preppie chick to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

when im still feel drunk and am buzzing... comeing down actually..

fuck work tomrrow is gonna blow balls. good job in finding this lars. you can read minds!! perf!!

fuck, time to sleep maybe soon

Old Post May-26-2006 07:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kabelicious
Danse Masheen Burnerz

Wine with the girls = hungover as fack Friday half-day

And the boys are coming in today - that's it, I'm done for.

With Love Small Wander

Old Post May-26-2006 12:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kabelicious Click Here to Email kabelicious Click here to Send kabelicious a Private Message Add kabelicious to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
preppie chick
c a r p e ' d i e m

how the fuck am i still up and runinning while jamie is snoring omh my couch??!??!

shit son, that shit aint right.

Old Post May-31-2006 07:23  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for preppie chick Click here to Send preppie chick a Private Message Add preppie chick to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sasha
Obsequey

quote:
how the fuck am i still up and runinning while jamie is snoring omh my couch??!??!

Hola!
Dont fall asleep! we gotta bump another drunk thread! with pictures!

House is not just a groove. House is a feeling. And when u feel it, you will understand... house music gets you up and makes you high...

Old Post May-31-2006 07:25  Latvia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sasha Click here to Send Sasha a Private Message Visit Sasha's homepage! Add Sasha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
disko-kandi
Supreme tranceaddict

stfu pleaze! my head hutrz ... why tf am i still wearing this cheesey gold necklace?

Old Post May-31-2006 07:31  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for disko-kandi Click here to Send disko-kandi a Private Message Add disko-kandi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
arek
african messiah

nothing more romantic then sitting on the porch with your gf, drinking jesus juice and..

Old Post May-31-2006 14:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for arek Click Here to Email arek Click here to Send arek a Private Message Visit arek's homepage! Add arek to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:

Bc i had to drive back to collingwood at 630am!

I hate driving home! Hope i didnt wake anyone when i left... my alarm was going off i SWEAR for 15 misn before i recognized it and actually awoke from my sleep!!

What a NIght lars! Thanks for letting me crash! I love your dad now

Old Post May-31-2006 15:17  Canada
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:
Originally posted by disko-kandi
why tf am i still wearing this cheesey gold necklace?

Bc u didnt have any of my beads to wear instead?

ill fix that next time

Old Post May-31-2006 15:18  Canada
DarkAngel

FInaanllyyl i doufgnfound this threaddd....im drunk...plus with vicky....plus tonynyyy.....omg fuckckckkkk

Old Post Jul-10-2006 02:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for DarkAngel Click here to Send DarkAngel a Private Message Visit DarkAngel's homepage! Add DarkAngel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DarkAngel

hoylly shiti my brain siss gone...wtff

Old Post Jul-10-2006 02:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for DarkAngel Click here to Send DarkAngel a Private Message Visit DarkAngel's homepage! Add DarkAngel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA drunk thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread