|Originally posted by Trancer-X |
I have a funny feeling that mommy might be taking pkc's internet away soon.
Section 359B of the Queensland Criminal Code (as amended) defines unlawful stalking as conduct -
1. intentionally directed at a person (the "stalked person"); and
2. engaged in on any 1 occasion if the conduct is protracted or on more than 1 occasion; and
3. consisting of 1 or more acts of the following, or a similar, type -
1. following, loitering near, watching or approaching a person;
2. contacting a person in any way, including, for example, by telephone, mail, fax, e-mail or through the use of any technology;
3. loitering near, watching, approaching or entering a place where a person lives, works or visits;
4. leaving offensive material where it will be found by, given to or brought to the attention of, a person;
5. giving offensive material to a person, directly or indirectly;
6. an intimidating, harassing or threatening act against a person, whether or not involving violence or a threat of violence;
7. an act of violence, or a threat of violence, against, or against property of, anyone, including the defendant; and
4. that -
1. would cause the stalked person apprehension or fear, reasonably arising in all the circumstances, of violence to, or against property of, the stalked person or another person; or
2. causes detriment, reasonably arising in all the circumstances, to the stalked person or another person.
|Well, I have a years worth of screenshots and a lawyer who thinks I might have a case.|
What else do you suggest that I legally do?
Um..Trancer-X..how should I say this..are you certain you shouldn't talk to a psychologist? I mean, you generally do not seem like a low IQ person, but you're really having some serious paranoia and disagreements with reality.