Okay, so I have been thinking lately about what the hell to do after I graduate highschool (LOL) in about 6 months or so...
1. Move to London or Dublin (only two English speaking cities I can think of that interests me in the EU), and work and/or study there for a year or so, and perhaps stay if I like it. I would probably try to get some friends with me then too so I can share an apartment and so This alternative mostly because it would be fun to do something different and take care of myself and also I love big cities so I want one
2. Go to some developing country like India to study and/or work (perhaps start my own bussiness). This would be very different and I think I would love it. I donno if it's possible though with VISAs and crap.
3. Stay and live at home and work for a year or so and the start some UNI after that (very common thing to do in Sweden). In this way I would get lots of money (since I would live for free at home) and I could go backpacking in Asia or so for a couple of months or so for that money.
4. Apply for some Unis here (or anywhere else in the world) to start directly after school, but I have no idea what to go for. Have been thinking about Economics, Politics and Engineering. I dont really know what I want though, and we have a big surplus of ppl with great educations today, so even though I spend 5 years studying one of those that is by no means a gurantee for a good job.
5. Just today I found out about a Uni programme here that would probably interest me. It would be a Major in European Politics, and a minor in Economics. Sounds pretty cool too me since I love both. However, I have no idea if you would get any job after that, dont want a huge debt for a shitjob later on, plus (and perhaps more importantly) it's in a quite small town (but its still a university), Växjö, in the middle of the forests. And I dont really know if I would like that, although I guess student life is good everywhere.
6. Move to some island somewhere warm, settle down in a small hut. Eat coconuts and smoke pot all day long for the rest of my life.
7. Prostitute myself.
(these are just things I'm thinking about, and I am by no means limited to those, all other alternatives that might be cool are welcome )
Anyway, I'm kinda tierd of school, so I think I want to do something different from school, or get into something that I really know I want to do.
Any tips from you more experienced ppl?
Last edited by St_Andrew on Dec-09-2005 at 18:47