Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Sasha & Digweed tune = Robert Miles - "Red Zone (Part 3)"
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
JdDark
_______

Sasha and Digweed tune

On their RARE album independe night, which is actually a live set, Sasha played a SUPERB song, what's the name of the first song (and the second that kicks in at 2.00)???

ANYONE???

thanx

Old Post Dec-02-2001 01:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for JdDark Click here to Send JdDark a Private Message Add JdDark to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JdDark
_______

here's a sample of it

Old Post Dec-06-2001 00:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for JdDark Click here to Send JdDark a Private Message Add JdDark to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
arturob
Supreme tranceaddict

yes! ID
plz

UNKNOWN

Last edited by torontotrance on Dec-03-2002 at 18:36

Old Post Dec-13-2001 00:31  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for arturob Click here to Send arturob a Private Message Visit arturob's homepage! Add arturob to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JdDark
_______

finally, u posted the sample

Old Post Dec-13-2001 08:24 
Phazon
Come back when ur pretty

1. The Arc - Echobeach 2. Gwido - The Killer Pimp
Credits to Shadowchaser of EzDreamer.

Old Post Dec-25-2001 03:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for Phazon Click here to Send Phazon a Private Message Add Phazon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JdDark
_______

quote:
Originally posted by Phazon
1. The Arc - Echobeach 2. Gwido - The Killer Pimp
Credits to Shadowchaser of EzDreamer.

It's not the The Arc - Echobeach, that is mixed in at 2.00 approx.

Old Post Dec-25-2001 10:01 
Maverick
Senior tranceaddict

Cool wow amazing track!

man, that's an amazing track!

i'm still trying to find the 2 trax that was posted by Phazon, know where I can get them? tried everything.... =[

I hope someone can ID that, amazing mix with that song..

Life and the universe is about balance.

Old Post Jan-08-2002 23:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Maverick Click here to Send Maverick a Private Message Add Maverick to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
uberclkgtr
spaced cadet

Could this be a track by Transa? The beat, synths, even the progression sounds very similar to the opening 2 minutes of Enervate.

Sorry I can't help more...

Old Post Jan-21-2002 18:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for uberclkgtr Click here to Send uberclkgtr a Private Message Add uberclkgtr to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JdDark
_______

quote:
Originally posted by uberclkgtr
Could this be a track by Transa? The beat, synths, even the progression sounds very similar to the opening 2 minutes of Enervate.

Sorry I can't help more...

nope not that one, i have enervate, and it's not that

Old Post Jan-21-2002 18:33 
uberclkgtr
spaced cadet

Yeah, it's definitely not Enervate, but what I was getting at was that mabye Transa produced this unknown track, as the production sounds so similar.

I don't have a Transa discography laying around, but maybe someone who does can have a rummage through their stuff to rule out the possibility.

Old Post Jan-21-2002 19:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for uberclkgtr Click here to Send uberclkgtr a Private Message Add uberclkgtr to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
USMC_Greg
l33t Trån¢ë Mâstör™

I would also like to know what this track is

Old Post Jan-28-2002 20:48  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for USMC_Greg Click here to Send USMC_Greg a Private Message Visit USMC_Greg's homepage! Add USMC_Greg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stella
Supreme tranceaddict

track 1 The Arc - Echobeach
track 2 Allium - M.O.T Venture

Old Post Feb-02-2002 11:06  England
Click Here to See the Profile for stella Click here to Send stella a Private Message Add stella to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Sasha & Digweed tune = Robert Miles - "Red Zone (Part 3)"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (14): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack 5 From Hydroid - Deepwater Sessions 003 07-18-05 [2006] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDavid Guetta vs. The Egg - "Walking Away" (Tocadisco remix) [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread