Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Placebo - "Passive Agressive" (Brothers In Rhythm Mix)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SmellsExcellent
fuckedupandconfused

help me PLEASE... cant get this song out of my head..

ok, this shouldn't be too hard.. It is the last song of Dave Seaman's 03.18.01 Essential Mix at Lush. The lyrics go something like "can you find me space inside your bleeding heart" and "concentrate, its in your reach." I need to get this song.. B'Gah
Thanks

no obstacles between my heart and my words; my lips, the great liaison to my soul.

Old Post Dec-05-2001 20:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for SmellsExcellent Click here to Send SmellsExcellent a Private Message Add SmellsExcellent to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
uberclkgtr
spaced cadet

Thumbs up

Placebo - Passive Agressive (Brothers In Rhythm Mix)

Awesome tune. Seaman flogs that at clubs pretty well, as he should - it's his own remix.

Old Post Dec-05-2001 21:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for uberclkgtr Click here to Send uberclkgtr a Private Message Add uberclkgtr to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SmellsExcellent
fuckedupandconfused

thanks a TON.. I knew it was Brian Molko singing... glad I know the song now.

no obstacles between my heart and my words; my lips, the great liaison to my soul.

Old Post Dec-05-2001 22:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for SmellsExcellent Click here to Send SmellsExcellent a Private Message Add SmellsExcellent to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Placebo - "Passive Agressive" (Brothers In Rhythm Mix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread